2022 Recruiting Offers (New Thread)

5 Likes

Much simpler LOL

haha Was just posted, saw it on twitter, good timing.

In the clip the dude takes a charge from 6’9 patrick baldwin jr. We need Seth Trimble NOW

Watching Trimble’s defense on Patrick Baldwin Jr reminded me of Casey HS game where he guards Jalen Johnson and locks him down on the possesions hes guarding him.

5 Likes

I agree! I hope Reid sees that Jay has developed and there actually will be alot of playing time if he comes here as he already has the weight/ muscle and could be second in the rotation in regards to readiness.

Does anyone know if he has Mama-D fast twitch muscles at all?

Most of his blocks just seem to be from his height. He is very much a finese big in the likes of Jay huff. Huff may have more ups but Reid is a more polished product and has a solid frame already. But one of the things Reid has to improve on is his physicality. He can be timid and soft at times. Could develop into a REALLY good player though but I don’t think he is a one and done. 3, maybe 2 year player.

Credit to @HoozGotNext obviously. But thought I’d post.

25 Likes

:sunglasses:

18 Likes

This is one of those times I really wish they’d do away with the crystal ball picks and all that. Outlived its purpose by a mile.

18 Likes

nvm

Sounds like it might be good news for us. But curious if you know why McKneely announcing now? I had the impression he wanted to wait and see what other offers he might get and take some visits. Is it just a case of when you know, you know, so why wait and risk having someone else take the spot? Also, he seems very similar to Taine Murray in size and skill, do you see any differences that distinguish them?

Plan for McKneely was always to wait until after the season/probably April evals. But at this point that’s not really going to be a thing. On the off chance there are April live periods, he’s unlikely to be there because his HS season is still going on. So I’d imagine he’s just ending the distraction.

Definitely similar to Murray. But that’s okay. They’re both really good. Taine is better defensively, and of course just a more mature player going against pros. Isaac’s a better athlete, can get his shot in a Kyle Guy quick release/pull up kind of way.

21 Likes

Any idea on his 3%?

Crazy. Trevor Keels on Mario Kart getting lapped right now, looking for a blue shell.

6 Likes

I forget which article it was in, but I saw 45% from 3 somewhere recently

1 Like

Like I said before, I wouldn’t be surprised if taking McKneely ends it with Keels. I know some felt that we would keep a ship available for Keels till summer but it traditionally hasn’t been CTB’s MO! I don’t see it.

Let’s Party!!

3 Likes

Hey guys I started a new 2022 recruiting thread, so everybody move over to that one now!

2 Likes

Ah no, if Keels calls Saturday at 2:05 and wants to come we’re jumping for joy.

Any body have proof that mckneeley can dunk handy?