2022 Recruiting Offers (New Thread)

Cough replug cough

14 Likes

No there’s one dunk I’m thinking of. You know the one.

7 Likes

That’s a dunk

Beat me to the punch. Do missed dunks count?

https://twitter.com/carlin_____/status/1298639707216252939

1 Like

I consulted the rule book. Missed dunks do not count.

2 Likes

We’ll take him but the dominoes will start to fall now. I think we’ll only take one of Keels or Taylor. I know they’re different classes. However, we are hedging our bets!

How does this affect our Zeb Jackson recruitment?

10 Likes

LOL

Zeb’s dead baby

3 Likes

Not at all taking for granted where he’s commiting, but glad to see some targets starting to make some choices. Very glad.

2 Likes

Well if it makes you feel comfortable, Indiana’s insiders and Brian Snow at 247 also think Virginia. Which means Purdue is getting a good one and I am really happy for that program’s future.

3 Likes

Yeah if you don’t take keels then that’s a contract reduction worthy offense.

I still think the staff has Justin Taylor slotted more with Traudt than Mckneely, but it’ll be interesting to see the dominoes here.

1 Like

McNeely has been 1 or 1A in class of 22 for CTB for quite some time.

4 Likes

50% of the way to Isaac Squared :pray:

10 Likes

Petition for Issac Squared shirts if it happens

5 Likes

It may be dead before it ever got started. :flushed::joy::rofl: I sure would love to have him in the mix! With only 4 scholarships currently available, you have to imagine that at least one will be saved for a combo forward and one possibly for a point, if not another athletic big.

Very nice article!! You have a very bright future!

2 Likes

Yes, we need a center. I’m sure that Caffaro will be a good player next year as a starter for us. But he has to stop falling down so much.

McKneely seems to be exactly the same player that Taine is. But I’m sure that Tony knows what he’s doing. If we get McKneely, that means that we’re done signing guards for next year. Right? :us: :us:

McKneely is in 2022 but yeah guards get loaded up with his commitment. Still need that DeAndre Hunter guard and then we are done me thinks. Also McKneely is 2022. The comparison I liken for McKneely is a taller more athletic Kyle Guy. Taine Murray, as others have noted, is very similar in playstyle and his movements to Grayson allen but coming off a screen his form looks like joe Harris out of HS/during his time at UVA (in the NBA Joe really transformed that form into Klay Thompson’s form. They probably even chatted about it at some point given the tony bennett connection). McCorkle is the second coming of Larry Bird reincarnated in Taylor Barnette’s body.

We will need a big next year. Whether it’s a transfer, decommit, or change of mind from Efton Reid, tbd.

5 Likes