2023 ACC Football Offseason & Coaching Carousel

Surprised at this news…

3 Likes

I was just reading about that and I don’t get it at all for Cinci. Smart for Satterfield after UofL gave him an ultimatum before the Virginia game he had to get out of that toxic environment. But If you’re the Bearcats about to enter the Big 12 you pick a coach with a 24-25 record? What Bronco wouldn’t return their call?

5 Likes

Who’s he going to coach in the Cinci-UofL bowl game?

3 Likes

Cincy is gonna try and counteract all of the recruits leaving with Fickell by poaching half of UL’s top 20 class. Aside from that though, they downgraded so hard by hiring Satterfield. He’s an incredibly mediocre coach.

5 Likes

Coach O in Vegas? Yes please. UNLV may become my new favorite team with the swamp rat at the helm.

5 Likes

Sad bearcat

1 Like

I love that potential hire. There’s like an 80% chance it explodes in a fiery scandal the likes of which college football has rarely seen before, but the ride will be amazing. I’m here for it.

5 Likes

Exactly! It’s totally on brand for UNLV.

3 Likes

Yup if Baton Rouge was to wild for him to keep it between the buoys no way he can handle Vegas

3 Likes

Satterfield will be attempting to collect two game checks for that one.

2 Likes

That’a man playing chess when everyone else is playing checkers

4 Likes

Deion just poached Kent St. HC Sean Lewis to be his OC. He’s really not messing around lol.

2 Likes

He’s comin’

3 Likes

Remember that coaching search guy that hung out on our 247 board pimping random coaches during the Bronco replacement search?

I tracked him down a few weeks ago and he had been hanging on the Colorado board ever since that job came open.

He’s going to be over the moon that Deion plucked Lewis from Kent State!

4 Likes

That dude was by far the most enthusiastic coaching carousel follower I’ve ever seen, kinda to a freaky level lol. He was a massive believer in Lewis and somebody else, can’t remember who.

2 Likes

He was jumping around again but seemed to have really been drawn in by the Colorado search. From what I could tell, it turned out he’s actually a Georgia fan.

Blake Anderson at Utah State was another one of his guys. He sold @Hooandtrue on Anderson.

3 Likes

That’s the one. Ngl he sold me on Anderson too lol.

3 Likes

Was super amped up about that prospect until I heard his controversial statements about sexual assault victims. Think there were some other red flags there.

4 Likes

He’s apparently one of Bronco’s dudes.

2 Likes

There are currently more athletes in the transfer portal than people living in Livingston Va.

4 Likes