He got to 101K

1 Like

Has he announced yet?

1 Like

No idea but assuming Colorado?

1 Like

Yes, he’s following Deion

2 Likes

Is it safe to say we can remove the word Amateur from college athletics. This is what will be the death of college athletics. I love college sports, was lucky enough to have played football in college. Never have been a fan of pro sports other than the occasional drive by to check on former hoos. Now during broadcasts they are talking about how much NIL money this kid got and that kid gets, it just has ruined the game I loved.
Rant over
Merry Christmas everyone

6 Likes

Would have loved a bold move like this for UVA

3 Likes

Is there an OL coach on the horizon?

Or maybe an OC being let go?

NFL related: what is wrong with this guy?

I get “any attention is good attention” but like even this is too far.

2 Likes

Skip Bayless is a professional assclown.

3 Likes

Beyond gross. The guy should be banned from public Life

2 Likes

No idea if this impacts our pitt game at all tomorrow. Pretty sure all the veteran seniors on that pitt team at least knew the guy.

2 Likes

Kinda saw this coming with the exodus of DB’s from UNC this offseason. Still a big deal though, Bly was an elite level recruiter despite being a below average position coach.

3 Likes

Can he recruit offensive linemen?

1 Like

Very interesting move by Dabo. He’s doesn’t fire people very often, especially only one year after promoting them. Have to imagine he has a pretty big name in mind lined up to fill that spot.

3 Likes

Clemson hiring Garrett Riley (formerly TCU OC and brother of Lincoln)

2 Likes

https://footballscoop.com/news/clemson-reportedly-finalizing-deal-with-tcus-garrett-riley

Saw @mac9r for to this first but a big hire a team that is looking for a spark

1 Like

Dabo hiring from outside? What’s next, taking in transfers? Has the Devil taken over Dabo’s mind?

1 Like

Took fucking forever, but it seems like this is a good hire

6 Likes