2023 Late Recruiting Cycle

So he’s not a Dual-threat guard?

3 Likes

Could Beagle be the dawg we’ve all been looking for?

3 Likes

Seems like a diamond in the ruff to me

2 Likes

I really liked Whithers game as a good fit with CTB coming out of high school. But his game took a different direction once he got to Louisville. Much more limited offensively playing strictly pf. Saw him as a Dunn type player coming out of hs. Played with his dad for a few years in a couple of different leagues. Good dude and player. Also played at NM and then UNCC. But money changed hands after j’s jr season in high school and he landed in ohio bound for louisville. Not sure where he is considering but wouldn’t surprise me if Keatts hasn’t been pushing this for the past couple of months.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/tobias_bass/status/1637997891464593409

3 Likes

Beat me to the punch. Can someone explain why we might have interest in Jennings?

Ask the same thing in the other thread. What’s his deal?

6’7 bouncy/athletic/shoots 3s sometimes.

1 Like

So another Ryan Dunn?

My main issue with CTB sometimes is his response to losing is always…. More defense. I need more defense.

Nah. Big Bruiser inside.

Jennings isn’t a solely defensive guy. Also we need bodies. We are going to have a lot of scholarships.

3 Likes

I’m not on 247 anymore but would be interested in what TT fans think of his transfer. If they saw promise or not but doesn’t sound like we know much about him and he played only sparingly

Saw promise and most hope he stays. One of the posts;

“Can’t say I blame him. He’s really raw, but with right staff to coach him up, he’ll be a really good player.”

4 Likes

They all want him back/afraid he might end up in conference at Houston or West Virginia.

He’s one of the numerous top 150 kids who barely had any stats in the portal cause of super senior kids.

He’s basically a younger version of Jordan Minor but he shoots 3s too. Higher ceiling but of course has to develop to get there and far from a guarantee.

Athletic, can pick and pop and hit an open 3.

6 Likes

Got it. Like a pick and pop guy in our offense. He has good size and something we really need is length.

From his 247 HS scouting report, he seems like a Henry Coleman clone.

3 Likes

Yeah.

Better 3pt/jump shot. Coleman a little more tenacious.

This is probably gonna come off far meaner than intended, but when I watch tape on Jennings to me he plays like if McKoy was as athletic and versatile as he thought he was when he transferred.

8 Likes

A lot? What do you know?