2023 UVa Offseason Chatter

Anyone else go to the Richmond Coliseum to watch us lose to ODU in 2012? Maybe my biggest waste of time as a UVA fan.

5 Likes

Yup. About 10 rows behind the UVA bench. Miserable experience.

1 Like

Wow, wake up this morning for my morning coffee and doom scroll through everyone’s favorite losses. Good times.

First off, all y’all need to just get off my lawn right now. “Hip Hop” in my day, such as it was, was Run-D.M.C. and The Sugarhill Gang.

Second, I’ll see your Navy, SFU, and GW and raise you Chaminade.

Now get off my aforementioned lawn!

8 Likes

Two weeks from tomorrow night my butt will be in the Spectrum center witnessing the outcome of the Florida game - will we blow them out, will they blow us out, or will it come down to the wire? Right now I’d say any of those outcomes have a 33.333% chance of occurring.

5 Likes

No love for G-Baby?

Ha. That is fantastic

This is a fun video.

Slightly newsworthy is that Leon states his position is small forward.

https://twitter.com/uvamenshoops/status/1716804565985591517?s=46&t=vkjgQUekzGC7z44tIfnIRQ

Edit: If someone can make the twitter link work, that’d be great.

8 Likes

lol … methinks you’ll be at a Hornets game vs the Wizards if you show up that night.

Quite the UVA thing to do.

So the Louisville miracle was on my birthday. I very much appreciated the gift. Take that uva Debbie Downers.

8 Likes

Leon and Reece!!! seem to have a good relationship. Maybe because they’re both from Milwaukee. Maybe we should only recruit kids from Milwaukee going forward. Oh, wait, that’s basically what we do.

8 Likes

Leon always seems to be central in these fun/offbeat features. Get the impression he’s the most fun guy on the team

11 Likes

Good meme potential here

8 Likes

You are correct, Sir! I had my dates messed-up.

Huh?!?!

Get Money, 10 Crack Commandments, Bone and Biggie [Notorious Thugs], Dead Presidents, WTAF?!?!

This is winter in Alaska type take. YIKES!!!

How could I forget Big Poppa and Flavor in the Ear remix?

For your education:

5 Likes

@Marktykobe Podcast question - have you had eyes on the Canadian kid? Thoughts? The whole 2024 class including Christian too.

This really hit home a few weeks ago when they released the 25th Anniversary release of DMB’s Under the Table and Dreaming. And it keeps happening. Ugh.

4 Likes

Matt Norlander from CBS Sports has his preseason rankings out, has UVA 14th:

19 Likes

Me: Our team isn’t getting any respect!

Norlander: Virginia at 14th.

Me: Whooaa buddy reign it in there.

24 Likes

That list is all other rappers…

1 Like

Meanwhile at 247

6 Likes