2023 UVa Offseason Chatter

Any club that’ll have @haney i don’t wanna be a part of… jk.

He’s working on am HOF career

4 Likes

My sister is in Vegas at some concert that has Violent Femmes and Blink 182… my first question was… those are still bands? My second question… they are considered classic bands now? WTF?

3 Likes

No OG for me. Just a crusty old but still young VIP

Cannot wait for tipoff @zh00s

Also, I have no hip hop takes. I was the one suburban white kid in the 90s who didn’t get into hip hop. Now if the topic is top 10 Kenny G flute solos … j/k. Couldn’t narrow it to 10

10 Likes

Lost footage from @haney 's teenage years…

Vanilla Ice Abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

5 Likes

1 Like

I can’t believe we lost to furman man

15 Likes

Remember when we lost to Navy? That was fun.

8 Likes

I remember turning the TV off after that game and not really comprehending what happened until probably the next day.

11 Likes

Also watched the extended highlights of Tarleton State vs Baylor last year (9pt game at half).

Looks like they go 6’5 to 6’7 through all starting 5. So Dunn Groves lineup could be seen day 1. Also super athletic even if not the most skilled. Will be interesting to see Rohde and McKneely generate offense vs them.

2 Likes

The San Francisco or whatever the other one was felt worse to me

We had Hauser, Huff, and TM3 and lost to SAN FRANCISCO

4 Likes

Personally, for how many people I know there, losing to JMU in 21-22 was a horrible experience

8 Likes

We will get our Golden game 2 revenge this year

I believe it was just a day or two after scoring like a million points against Towson. I though we were better than the 2019 team for a second lol.

3 Likes

Remember going to OT vs Kent State on Fresh’s 50th bday?

6 Likes

Classic

1 Like

I was at the game when a Brogdon led top 5 team lost to GW.

1 Like

Man being a UVA fan is the best. Also Treveon Graham’s shot in 2013 sucked to see in person group 1 student section.

5 Likes

Must’ve been particularly tough for an Air Force guy. Most the rest of us were just normal losers. You were an inter-service loser. Thank you for your inter-service losing though.

10 Likes

An interesting point… just like in football where all the Academies run triple option, I’m used to the academy basketball teams running the Princeton offense. Navy did not play the Princeton offense that night.

1 Like

That game sucked so hard. Everything about it.