2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

Well… here are some Isaiah Abraham clips for those who have never seen him play

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLRlm_ILUC/

5 Likes

This is like the Ty Jerome remix tape.

6 Likes

Same name, same insane touch on the floater. Gets around a defender and then slows down to keep the defender behind him like Jerome did. Same range.

I want. Will Isaac M give up #11 though?

7 Likes

Slowing down after getting past someone is so smart. keep their body by you and keep your space between the hoop so the defender cant Cornell Parker you and carch up. from behind cause there is no space…

Its a leverage thing

6 Likes

If Ty Davis committed tomorrow, how confident would you be that he ever played for UVA? The answer can’t be 100%.

So you’re telling me Ty Davis is committing tomorrow??? I’m 99.99% confident that he will suit up for the Cavs then.

1 Like

I don’t think he meant Kihei was a negative, but more of an aberration…However even though his ranking was low, he WAS the Peach Jam MVP (Or maybe it was just for the Championship game?)

2 Likes

Yep! I’ve been waiting for the next Ty Jerome for 4-5 years now (It’s all about me :wink: )

Just kinda skimming the board but this jumped out at me and I am pumped:

6 Likes

Kihei tangent thread police swat team inbound

7 Likes

@dave92 - uuhhhhh, I was joking with WFS, but if we can speak it into existence, then I am willing to take credit.

3 Likes

Not 100%, but we haven’t lost many kids who publicly committed. At least recently. Anyone other than SKJ?

1 Like

It’s ok, I was joking too :grinning:

It’s not that common in basketball overall. More of a football thing.

1 Like

:rofl: I was hoping to generate some buzz

1 Like

I’ve noticed no 3 stars recruited last year, this year or next. One could say the same about ‘21 but the foreign players aren’t properly assessed nationally.

To clarify I’m not saying it’s a criticism I agree with. Just the one I’ve seen way more often than TB settles too early. I actually think since the 2019 class our staff has gotten who they want at a high rate. Just have wanted too many of the wrong guards. We’ve had an evaluation issue not an acquisition issue.

1 Like

Me coming back to my 2024 thread

evil watch the world burn GIF

10 Likes

I would say it to him literally, and if he commits because of the sports cars, we should turn him down because that’s not #5Pillar behavior. That’s six dimensional recruiting thinking there.