2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

I wouldn’t read anything into the pic, its the 3rd pic when you search uva basketball

5 Likes

McKoy must have heard that he was about to be uncaged

duckduckgo gets it. All championship pics. Even some Brogdon and Gill. No caged players or transfers to be found.

8 Likes

I was like 70% on the 2024s we would be interested in early in the original post of this thread. Cs get degrees.

6 Likes

411 likes right now

2 Likes

Random facts:

Kon Knueppel’s mom is the all team leading scorer in Wisconsin Green-Bay history (women’s side).

And his dad (also named Kon Knueppel) holds the record for most 3s in a single game in the TBT tournament.

10 Likes

How do you pronounce that name?

I’d like to know that as well. That’s my biggest fear, name pronunciation. Never had to worry about it until dong these radio spots for our dozens of listeners. Already butchered DeMary.

8 Likes

The Ks are silent bruh On Newple

3 Likes

Here’s his dad pronouncing it, with (I assume) young Kon posterizing him afterwards.

8 Likes

Well huh gotta say I never would have gotten that one right. Nor did I think it would be amusing.

11 Likes

That’s exactly how I thought it would be pronounced

1 Like

dude got his own name wrong. One the good things about being named Doug Smith

9 Likes

And I thought your name was Doug Fresh this whole time - Doug E Fresh to be exact

2 Likes

Fresh to be exact

1 Like

Knueppel with a “ue” like the “ue” in Bill Mueller (Miller). A-ha!

1 Like

You know UVA will be looking at this guy haha

12 Likes

Was Taine also considered one of New Zealand’s best bigs

Better joke: is the main qualification to be one of New Zealand’s best bigs shooting above 25% on dunks?

5 Likes

That’s the other upside down country guy.

3 Likes

Similar to the biggest rodeo in Orlando.