2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

Have you watched Reed Shepherd recently? I have not

The real questions

1. Is this going to be like past years where we see like 60 kids we are linked with, or is it going to be a dud like last year where I was sitting around and waiting and I was like “Where the hell are the UVA /Virginia/UofVA (all twitter iterations I search) mentions?” and it’s like 5 kids.

2. @HoozGotNext gun to your head, yes or no (no cope out idk answer): Will Isaiah Abraham be realistic for us if you had to guess?

3 Likes

No haven’t watched Sheppard’s games. He’s been putting up some impressive stats though.

Yeah I think Abraham is realistic. Still has a lot to prove

4 Likes

That’s what I like to hear. Ya hear that Scheyer? Why waste your time on an unknown when you have 5 stars and transfers to get.

2 Likes

Of course they were his first offer. I like how the first photo is black and white, signifying how far one must go back to find relevant hokie teams.

1 Like

Ha you know it’s a nod to who’s in that picture. I think it’s kinda cool that my kids went to the same high school as Dell.

Curry credit is a real thing.

Hokies like that curry connection so much they told Steph no.

7 Likes

And I’m thankful every day they did. Boneheads.

4 Likes

Did they photoshop the massive fan out of the ceiling at Cassell? :rofl: maybe one day they will have HVAC and working plumbing

2 Likes

I was literally about to ask where are the big ass fans in the picture.

1 Like

I think it’s an artist’s rendering of planned/wishlist upgrades - note the suites and giant video board. I don’t think those exist currently.

3 Likes

North Carolina 2024 is super talented and this doesn’t include all the kids in the 100-200 range who have the potential to move into the top 100.

Yes. And the artist-drawn people on that mezzanine level on the right and in the boxes.

1 Like

Low key I wanna go to our game there. Just kidding

As soon as @HoozGotNext mentions him…

This popped up on the algorithm.

1 Like

Is this supposed to be lightening or straw? With tech I can’t be too sure.
straw

2 Likes

I saw Flood mention again on the Wisconsin 247 board Janowski is gonna be tough to get away from Wisconsin. Seems like there are some pretty firm ties with the family and school.

Things going in our favor with Janowski

1. Seems like he’s a huge UVA fan from social media follows

2. Same HS as Milan; coach is a Dick Bennett disciple

3. Someone connected on the Wisconsin boards thinks he’s Wisconsin bound.

11 Likes

Yeah, the last part is true, although I think Flood does a pretty good job. I guess it all depends on who is telling him what.