2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

I think the “tough to get away from Wisconsin” is probably true for most every other school, but we are real Wisconsin essentially.

2 Likes

I watched several clips of the kid a week or so ago, then stopped. Don’t want to get my hopes up. He is gonna be really good.

3 Likes

Definitely straw

1 Like

Can confirm.

image016

13 Likes

Looks like the eye of Sauron, dark stuff

4 Likes

Janowski is interesting. Very skilled but obviously not the athlete a guy like McKneely is. Does he have the ability to play PG?

1 Like

Somewhat. Saw some on the Wiscy board give insight he would be an ideal 2 in a system that plays multiple pgs (Hey wonder where Ive seen that before) as a secondary ball handler. Crafty getting into the paint like Jerome and that ball fake in the first video in the first comment was very Jerome at Duke like.

2 Likes

If we don’t get Buchanan and instead find someone who can reclass to 2022 and redshirt to begin their development, I do wonder if we follow that up with adding a big in 2024 to develop behind that other big. If we get a 2023 big straight up, it might not make sense roster spacing wise to get one in 2024.

Kid doesn’t have a 247 page but will soon it looks like. Could be a kid we directly reach out to on Wednesday.

Scrolling through HGN’s tweets to see any that I missed. Saw these Travis Perry highlights

Another 2024 tweet I missed during the live period action. Noticed Abraham and also his dad liked HGN’s tweet too :eyes:

7 Likes

Man f#%* off Villanova

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Doesn’t have a 247 page. From North Carolina

https://mobile.twitter.com/crump_brayden

2 Likes

Hmm, which is better? The “in contact” list or “contacted by” list. This is a real upper level recruiting seminar question, whereas I keep failing RCTG102.

2 Likes

UVA listed first :partying_face:

8 Likes

He’s staying close to home.

1 Like

The mental image of staffs nationwide counting down to midnight and then calling a ton of 16-year-olds is kinda weird. I would love it if just one time on these reachout days, a top prospect was like “I’m trying to get a good night’s sleep, call me in the morning.”

8 Likes

LOL.

It is super exciting for these kids though. They can reach out to coaches themselves, and coaches can talk with aau and HS coaching staffs, but this is like when the recruitments really begin.

3 Likes