2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

Also apparently the Longwood coach is a UVA law alum? And was also on the UMBC staff during 2018?

3 Likes

Bryant has done the same thing for years. Like half of these kids get their first offer from Bryant on the 15th. Not sure what the point is. Just getting them to post it I guess. Maybe nowadays to point back when they transfer…hey remember we recruited you before everyone else believed in you lol

Edit: Here we go. Old article from 2020.

6 Likes

Watching Jaye Nash clips (cause why not) and it reminds you that none of our 2023 “point guard” offers are actual point guards lol. Just because you can make a pass doesn’t mean your a point guard. The vision. The demeanor. The floor general.

Like 45 seconds before anyone else believed in you!

1 Like

6’4 sg out of Ohio

https://twitter.com/DarylOJones/status/1536471459933130752

My favorite reach out list. They’re equally proud of all interest tho…

9 Likes

Haha. Somebody didn’t put anything in the title slot in their notes app so it auto bolded. Come on kids! Get it together!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Oh my god these kids look like they’re 12

9 Likes
1 Like

Ton of Mt Brook kids at UVa. Literally, probably significantly more than a ton. There were ~10 my year (one of ‘em my roomie and still close friend).

2 Likes
1 Like

Of course they have.

3 Likes

Wisconsin board has called this kid the 2nd coming of Kirk Penny. Wish I knew what that meant cause I have no idea how Kirk Penny actually played the game. Just that he allegedly is tied to that fun offense we did once.

Evan Flood thinks this kid’s recruitment could be blue blooded? Idk about that, I like Janowski more when watching that aau team but he’s probably right.

2 Likes

Another great basketball name

Like an Anthony Edwards clone from quick viewing there

2 Likes

not seeing the resemblance

7 Likes

I meant from Revenge of the Nerds AE

8 Likes