'21 - '22 In-Season ACC Basketball Chat

campus dining halls usually have happy hour?

5 Likes

“Afternoon” lol. I see a lot of bacon and eggs for the afternoon. Happy hour starts at breakfast sometimes I guess.

1 Like

Miami finally went down, which puts us 1.5 games back a quarter way through the season. And that’s not terrible!

8 Likes

Duke and Wake a close game thus far. Laravia with 3 first half fouls though.

Wake led with about a minute left in the first half. A little over 2 minutes into the 2nd half, they’re down 13.

2 Likes

Yeah, 22-1 run going on right now. Yikes.

Also, our ACC wins have lost some shine. Clemson getting throttled by Notre Dame. Cuse has been blah. And Pitt is Pitt.

Keels looks weird.

I think the proper terminology is “thicc”

2 Likes

Man I fucking hate duke

1 Like

Of course he is

8 Likes

Another syracuse transfer exodus? Benny Williams would be a nice development 4man to grab jk that kid probably wants to play 40 minutes a game (but then why choose Cuse in the first place lol anyone outside starting 5 barely plays).

Gotta keep the Boeheim train rolling

Novel concept Miami is using against Bacot. Make him guard a 3 point shooter on the perimeter…… guess what? He can’t.
Wonder if that was suggested with Igor???

4 Likes

Well Huff proved that last year, but there was no one on last year’s team for Bacot to cover. This year, he could match up with Shedrick, Caffaro, or even Gardner if he had to. Have we run any lineups that don’t include at least one of those guys?

1 Like
5 Likes

Florida is gonna go 2-0 against NC tonight.

2 Likes

One would think FSU could spare just one bouncy 4 to give us?

2 Likes

Frustrating because it’s been a major hole for us since Mama-D and Braxton Key left. Both were 2015/ 2016 recruits whom we were lucky to have until 2019…it’s 2022 and we haven’t looked for that type of player at all.

Nice OT win for FSU over Duke tonight

1 Like

That would require actually playing at least one of the Ms (most likely Milicic or else Stattmann or Murray has to guard Bacot).

1 Like