'21 - '22 In-Season ACC Basketball Chat

I know this quote was from last year but this is still too funny…what a clown

5 Likes

I’m absolutely giddy lol

2 Likes

Lunardi moves them from last 4 in to a solid 7 seed.

5 Likes

BC with 5 total bench points in the victory.

Center went for 26 points on 10/12 shooting.

2 Likes

Imagine having guards as big and long as FSU. Or their depth. Have to hand it to Hamilton - even when they aren’t great, they are a threat to just make the other team’s life miserable.

2 Likes

We do have big and long guards … Tony keeps them on the bench or plays them at small and power forward though

3 Likes

Not much chance Tony’s starting lineup has against FSU… on both ends. Clark and Gardner will get swallowed up and that also means the others have to play against too much size since they are out of position

Yeah, I’m expecting to get thumped by FSU

2 Likes

I may be late to the partybut when did FSU turn it around? Hamilton must have read he’s a top 10 coach in the country

2 Likes

When he started playing A-10 teams. Sorry, typo, ACC teams.

1 Like

Wake Forest showing that it’s okay to hit the transfer portal hard.

UNC’s best win is 8-7 Michigan

3 Likes

Hamilton has to get credit for getting all, if not almost all, of his scholarship players playing time every game with successful results. Is there another coach that plays 12-13 players every single game? Has to be good for team morale.

5 Likes

#flipKalebGlennandreclasshimto2022

4 Likes

Is there any legitimate chance he flips or is this just wishful thinking?

He’s from Louisville. I’m sure he and his parents know what an absolutely scummy train wreck that program is…and commited anyway. I suspect he goes there even if Mack gets canned.

1 Like

Just wishful thinking probably. He was very interested in UVA, and follows our entire 2022 recruiting class on instagram. Also friends with McKneely. And was very open/communicative when HGN reached out to him/even remembered Kyle Getter’s name which was rare for recruits according to HGN. And he’s a perfect fit for what we want at the 4.

But @Foresthoo has it right. He’s Louisville born and bred. Dad is a huge louisville fan. I don’t really think they care at all who the coach is. You never know though with some good ole’ tampering.

We need some of y’all lockerroomaccess/thesabre/wahoo247 posters to have some D1 level kids man. Austin Williford better be a Hoo, even if he’s a top 20 recruit with other schools and bagmen after him.

4 Likes

Hubert Davis calling out his players as not talented enough to win games….

If he is trying to find a way to light a fire under his players, this seems like a terrible idea. This is the stuff that us non-coaching, non-basketball playing forum posters say.

2 Likes

There are like 80 threads on the UNC 247 board calling for him to be fired. It’s great. Misery loves company

3 Likes

I hope he’s not a Hoo because he’s playing for his dad at his first head coaching job.

3 Likes