'21 Virginia Football

They’re talented for sure. But even the talent level and execution is not on par to previous versions. But it’s a weak field overall. Every team is one dimensional and Bama is good enough to take that away leaving them dead meat

2 Likes

Georgia is so damn good. both lines. If you guessed Fresh has both SEC teams tonight you would be right

3 Likes

Agree on the take. Uga defense is good enough to take away Michigan’s rushing game and make them one dimensional and UM can’t survive on passing alone.

2 Likes

Then UGa selectively jumps those underneath throws… like our hoop team should selectively run!

1 Like

Yea it’s seemed like a down year for college football. Typically don’t see as big of year to year fluctuations of overall level in football as you do in basketball.

1 Like

Absolutely look at the top prospects coming out this year. Thin class.

All I wanted tonight was one competitive game. Just one. Too much to hope for.

10 Likes

Same here
Ga is so fast

4 Likes

SEC is just different.

1 Like

No doubt UM and UC were out matched gtomthe get.

The weird thing is that the SEC has kind of sucked in the bowl games before tonight.

2 Likes

Top heavy. but very heavy at the top. Agree there

Edit: no way not to agree ha

4 Likes

I also think bowl games are very unpredictable outside of the big ones. With Covid, transfers, opt outs, coaching changes, and general motivation differences among teams, it’s impossible to know what team will show up to play.

3 Likes

Thats for sure. and proly why top if SEC is showing so well today. Something to play for now not later

1 Like

SEC teams typically led the way in player opt outs. That 2nd tier of teams is full of guys who opt out. Flordia all but quite on every bowl they reached during the Mullen era.

Edit: also very tough to tell anything from early bowl games a bunch of 6-6 mediocre teams going head to head.

2 Likes

Georgia opens -2.5 vs Alabama

1 Like

Off

1 Like

Id jump that line quick and take Bama.

1 Like

I’m not going to say college football is pointless but it may be pointless

2 Likes

This is the 8th year of the playoff. Of the 16 semifinal games, 13 of them have been lopsided. I can’t believe how bad the games have been year after year.

5 Likes