2nd scholastic live period 6/25-6/27

was joking true ha

2 Likes

UVA basketball recruiting is serious business. No jokes. Only complaining and forum/instagram stalking.

6 Likes

He’s probably not fast enough to make the lacrosse team.

2 Likes

this!

1 Like

If he continues to improve his handle and finishing in traffic he could be AA during his stay in Cville.

1 Like

Good to hear that Bossi thinks its UVA and UNC out ahead.

" There is a chance that four-star forward Isaac Traudt could set up fall visits to some other programs or make return visits to a program or two. But, it does look like he is pretty locked in on the group that he has already visited so it is going to be tough to make a run at him from outside of the five places he saw in June. There has been some speculation that the ACC programs could be edging ahead so it will be interesting to see just how much time Tony Bennett and Hubert Davis spends watching him over the next few weeks."

8 Likes

And not good to hear that’s he’s still batting around Fall visits.

Hmmm- I’m not happy to hear that UNC is in it, as it shows that whatever Justin McKoy and the Oklahoma kid said/did may have influenced him a bit, even though they *just arrived. On the other hand it could be all Hubert Davis and the UNC tradition etc.

4 Likes

It’s UNC all the way here

Maybe it’s me but I don’t buy it’s UVa and UNC. I think it’s UVa and everyone else.

I think it’s funny UNC had Manek talk with him. The only thing familiar that kid has with UVa is the boot print on his ass from 2019.

10 Likes

Nah. He is gonna go to Nebraska for a year. Transfer portal to UNC and play one year then transfer to UVa then go pro

Nah…McKoy talks up UVA because he’s tired of riding the bench. Traudt chooses UVA and starts a run of National Championships like UCLA under Wooden. CTB retires with most wins, National Titles, ACC championships, and Most players ever playing professionally in the NBA and overseas. Carla finally builds A football support facility, second to none, on the corner of Isaac Squared Street and Tony Bennett Avenue! And that’s how it all started! :shushing_face::joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Really, when you think about it, when you are looking to get a player to commit, who better for Davis to pair them with than McKoy. He’s really good at 'em!

22 Likes

To be fair we should be criticizing Davis here. I still think Justin is a good guy and despite not knowing everything that went on during his time, I do believe he had reason to be frustrated.

3 Likes

He clearly has commitment issues

2 Likes

I thought he was a good guy too until he left that parting shot

1 Like

Things get going again on Thursday, the first of three AAU live periods. It’s pretty cut and dry this week. Atlanta and Birmingham are the hot spots. Every major head coach will spend time in both locations.

The Under Armour Association is at Lakepoint just north of Atlanta. It’s the first time coaches can see Isaac Traudt. 2023 PG Caleb Foster is another big draw. PF Robert Jennings, wing Josh Reed, and few others that have been mentioned with UVA.

The Adidas 3SSB circuit is in Birmingham. UVA commit Isaac McKneely is there. So is Austin Nunez. And 2023 guard Reed Sheppard, who plays against McKneely on Sunday. Quite a few others that have mentioned around here. Ven Allen-Lubin, Ernest Udeh, Favour Aire, Kaleb Banks,

There’s no Nike event this weekend, so the EYBL teams are sprinkled around at independent events throughout the country. We’ll probably see UVA coaches pop up in a few of those places.

One of those they’re certain to be at is Best of the South in Atlanta for Leon Bond. It’s about a 40 minute drive from the Under Armour event. Convenient enough for coaches to move between.

The setup this week, no EYBL, means we won’t learn a lot about who’s invested in which recruits. Every head coach will be at multiple games for their Adidas & UAA recruits because it’s convenient. Next week gets a little more interesting in that department. .

16 Likes

Imagine Tony goes to watch Traudt in person after going all in on him all year and is like “nah don’t want him anymore”. Of course it’s not going to happen (traudt has been playing really well)…but could you imagine?

UVA closest to this jersey :thinking:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRAIUBBsdTz/

3 Likes

Don’t bother. Duke sign is the biggest.

1 Like