2nd scholastic live period 6/25-6/27

I was thinking about this before cause I dont know how it works beyond prospects get 5 officials where the school can pay for everything for the player

@HoozGotNext ? Can a school fly in unlimited players and put em up in the Cavalier Inn and all that?

I may be wrong but I think kids now get 5 officials their Junior year and 5 more their Senior year. You could have gone to Hawaii twice if the rule was that way when you were in HS.

3 Likes

Thats great if is the case

My question is why isn’t anybody committing?

Just took a look at Bond’s Twitter page. Jeff White follows him. That’s generally an indication UVa is in fairly tight.

4 Likes

I think the new move is hashtag uncomitted so…

1 Like

It is absurd that somebody would visit UVA, Marquette, and Cincinnati and not commit to UVA because clearly the world outside of Charlottesville is a shithole.

Yet we get no commits.

2 Likes

Teams get a max of 24 official visits over 2 years. I think that’s the right number something like that anyway. We never approach it

3 Likes

You obviously never spent New Years eve in Milwaukee in the early 90s or been to a Reds game

1 Like

I used to have a boss who was from Cincinnati. He couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

1 Like

I fart in the state of Ohio’s general direction.

2 Likes

I’ve always wonder what kinda heat the Virginia staff puts on kids with the limited offers out. I know some schools put a time table to pick up the pace with some kids.

Isaac McKneely playing Bronny James right now. Game headed to Overtime

4 Likes

Sheesh

8 Likes

Stream anywhere??

You gotta pay $10 or $49 for the whole weekend. 10 minute highlights will probably be up on youtube tomorrow.

2 Likes
11 Likes

Bronny James switching on the screens cause he don’t want no smoke

11 Likes

You paying attention Isaac Traudt?

9 Likes

Well, not the Cavalier Inn anymore, at least.