2nd Spring Live Period Recap

Definitely tennis; not sure about golf. They were the first national place in tennis. I would guess that started 40-50 years ago.

2 Likes

Aren’t the big in Swimming too?

5 Likes

Looks like we offered right on time.

9 Likes
11 Likes

LOL… your post reminded me of when I posted the below… but I forgot it was about Ward, who apparently wasn’t 110% committed to Xavier…

6 Likes

I remember back in the day. Oak Hill was a basketball power 50 years ago. Watched them play a few times including once at my high school when Staples was there. They were basically the best team overall in the country for many years. Dematha was a powerhouse too. Flint Hill was good but not like Oak Hill. Oak Hill was recruiting players back then. .Im not sure when IMG and Montverde got their start but i miss those days when Oak Hill ruled

2 Likes
11 Likes

Supposed to be a tech lean

He’s the kid who was injured but could be really damn good.

I remember back in 2020 Duke and UNC even had him on their radar. And he’s one of those kids HGN is a fan of LOL.

1 Like

Monteverde - era begins 2003

2 Likes

Jaydon had a really good 2nd weekend. I heard they had re-engaged I’d guess you’d say. He’s an interesting guy. Plays a lot of point for his high school team. Well built very long, could be a great defender. They liked him a lot very early on, got their attention way back when Carson was still at Gboro Day. Then he’s had the injuries, missed all last summer. Seems to just now be getting back in groove.

13 Likes

This is a kid I noticed Kyle Getter follows on social media

Clips of him vs Xavier Booker.

2 Likes

2021 HAECO CHAMPIONSHIP | GDS GRABS THEIR 18TH HAECO CHIP | JAYDON YOUNG MVP

Jaydon Young is on the Cusp of a National Breakout

Jaydon Young is on the Cusp of a National Breakout - YouTube

1 Like

Hmmm… Nolan Winter… looks like Jay Huff…

2 Likes

And like Zayden High. Not really a post player. Even calls himself a wing lol. Id rather Blake Buchana. Atleast he shows some moves down low.

1 Like

OK. Looking to get a Huff type back on the roster. Maybe?

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdjmjUOp1h2/

9 Likes

With Jaydon Young it’s interesting.

If he’s 100% healthy I absolutely want him.

But at the same time what role/need does he fill for what we are looking for?

It’s so interesting cause all the kids we have offered are so different skill wise and can bring so many different things. So many different directions we can go into.

Which means I need to figure out how we take a 7 man class into our 5 open scholarships lol

Freddie Dilione, Jaydon Young, Jamie Kaiser, TJ Power, Tafara Gapare, Blake Buchanan. I want all these kids lol

We do lose Kihei, Jayden, BVP, Papi, Possibly Armaan, and Reece/Kadin if they blow up

10 Likes