1st AAU live period

Oh snap thats far cry from my 87 Jetta with moon roof

5 Likes

Xavier has a Natty?

That’s a large moon. The edits influencers need to hire astronomers or something to get the edits more realistic.

When Bond and Traudt commit, we better be getting hype videos.

4 Likes

It’s pretend, like the i8.

1 Like

I think that’s more of a message to VT…

Look, now you don’t have Ward OR a championship.

13 Likes

Ward may be a flip candidate… only 110% committed. Most recruits are 1000% committed. If i committed this year I’d definitely be above 1000%… perhaps 1010%?

8 Likes

Hooz Got Next, do you think Marquette leads as of now!

I can assure you X does not have that type of money to throw around. The donors aren’t that generous there.

4 Likes

I really don’t know. Shaka definitely thinks he’s close to getting him but I suspect both are in a way. One thing about Marquette is they have 9 underclassmen this year, 5 freshmen. It’s very hard for them to recruit right now. Point being, I doubt he has a lot of realistic 2022 recruits he’s excited about.

5 Likes

Just caught up on all 400+ posts itt this afternoon. HGN hustle is second to none. The screencap zoom-ins!

14 Likes

The best

5 Likes

Welcome to my world Kyle

10 Likes

UVA v. VT recruiting…

UVA: Hey, I like really like you. I just don’t know if you’re the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Can we take it slow?

VT: U up?

18 Likes

Wait, we haven’t offered Sheppard?

2 Likes

Coach only offers guys he’s seen in person, during a waning crescent moon, after junior prom.

28 Likes

On the 2nd Tuesday

1 Like

Watching USA vs Australia, I think Matisse Thybulle is a wonderful comparison for Leon Bond. Long athletic 6’5 wing that can lockdown on defense.

4 Likes

Coaches can’t go back out until Friday but the EYBL starts tomorrow in Augusta. It’s all streamed through twitch, looks like for free, not positive about that.

https://nikeeyb.com/eybl-schedule/

5 Likes

I’ll never forget that travesty of a game. I don’t remember why I didn’t go, I think I couldn’t get there in time after class or something, but I remember watching the end in the AFC locker room and everyone yelling in disbelief.

I think that sealed my lifetime hatred of Duke MBB.

I didn’t think to ask earlier but is there any connection between Bond and Beekman? Didn’t think about it much until I listened to the latest podcast tonight and Beekman mentioned he is from Milwaukee.