2nd Spring Live Period Recap

Just saw he got an offer from BC

Also noticed Yerrick Stoneman (new Oak Hill coach) liked the indiana offer. Gives credence to the smoke HGN noticed of a possible move to Oak Hill for Jamie Kaiser.

7 Likes

If it doesn’t work out here, he can transfer to the Counting Crows.

How many oak hill kids has Tony gotten? 0?

Braxton Key! :joy: :wink:

4 Likes

BJ Stith.

I mean every stat starts at 0 right? How many national titles has Tony ever gotten: if you asked march 2019 it would be 0 (just an example. Everyone has to start somewhere).

How many Oak Hill guys are from the state of Virginia year in year out? Am just curious and dont have any real point to try and make.

Curtis Staples but that was before Tony

1 Like

If we are going going there Cory and Junior (NC native). Then Coach Smith was at lot of our games too

2 Likes

True, pretty much every TB recruit has come from a different high school so first for everything

2 Likes

Bring back Oak Hill being the number one team in the country… much more likesble than MVA, IMG, etc

6 Likes

He’s there. Maybe he’s injured?

Freddie is with his team in Hampton, just not playing??

LMAO @paperboy same time

1 Like

Jinx lol

1 Like

Kaiser is playing today there as well.

Never even heard of IMG or Montverde until I started following basketball more closely. Even as a casual in high school you heard about Oak Hill (of course being in Virginia helps).

3 Likes

Back in the day, if I remember correctly, it was Oak Hill vs Flint Hill as the premier post grad basketball powers. I am unsure if any of the boarding schools equaled DeMatha, Power Memorial, or Roman Catholic (Philadelphia). In the late 70s, St Anthony’s also made a splash, and, on the West Coasst, it was Mater Dei. At least, that is how I recall things.

Oh. And, didn’t Othell Wilson finish at Oak Hill?

3 Likes

Think they are still relatively new to being powers in football and basketball. They rose to prominence with individual sport athletes first iirc.

2 Likes

I think IMG made their name on tennis and golf first.

3 Likes