🏀 #3 Virginia vs #11 BC, ACCT QF, Thurs, 14 Mar, 2130, ESPN/2

A lot to be played before this game, but #3 seed secured!

4 Likes

1 team vs 4 doesn’t seem fair

7 Likes

I know right?

1 Like

I guarantee Syracuse doesn’t beat us in the QF! (This will make no sense when title is edited.)

3 Likes

Yeah… that was my bad… @HoozGotNext fixed it.

1 Like

Anyone think BC has a shot tonight?

1 Like

I do. Having that first game under your belt is worth a few points. Clemsonis good, but BC has some pieces.

1 Like

BC plays hard and is physical. Don’t know if they can pull it off but will make Clemson earn it.

1 Like

Absolutely, Clemson is good not great, and BC has very good guards, a very good stretch 5. Their problem is a short rotation, which becomes a problem going forward but probably not game 2.

Didn’t realize BC didn’t have Post for their regular season game against Clemson; Hall had his way inside in that game.

However, Clemson has been really solid in the last 10 games, and in the last 10 BC has been 5-5, but with all 5 wins somehow coming against Miami (who has been in quit mode) or Louisville (no commentary necessary).

3 Likes

To their credit, I never really felt Louisville quit on their season, battled hard even yesterday against State. Miami I felt was the clear worst team in DC this week.

3 Likes

Agreed, Louisville has some fighting spirit. I just found that quirk about BC’s last 5 wins amusing, you don’t see that very often.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s kind of a funny thing about Louisville and Payne. Their coaching is utterly incompetent and might even be detracting value from their play, but they really do give 100% and never stopped trying.

Didn’t think id be deleting clemson off the title when i made this thread on Monday

6 Likes
5 Likes

Entire Nothin but Net crew picked BC over UVA lol.

BC gonna play free and with nothing to lose. Post will be rested as he was out with foul trouble a lot. Just can’t come out conservative and afraid

3 Likes

UVA -3.5

O/U 126.5

2 Likes

Tbh I was super worried whoever the opponent is. I still am.

We haven’t shown up in truly high pressure games and situations. A lot of that is the environment. But also just mental toughness in general.

Need to come out like we did the first BC game. Had tons of good looks from 3 that weren’t falling. Stuck with it and a few fell when it mattered most. Finished 8/21.

Anyway, I’m kind of dreading this. But let’s go Hoos!

3 Likes

Honestly BC is not a bad draw for us at all. Obviously would rather play BC than Wake or FSU. Probably rather play them than State too. People just don’t trust our team lol

10 Likes

It me.

5 Likes