3rd and final AAU live period

Can anyone tell the head coaches watching Sensabaugh? I guess Bennett will be in tomorrow to see him?

I can’t remember a kid Bennett opened all 3 periods watching other than Traudt.

Batting 1 for 3 at UAA so far. Coaches behind the camera sucks. Caleb Foster up in the next group of games and then Reed Sheppard at 2:00 down the road at the Prep Hoops event.

2 Likes

Rabjohns did mention a few other head coaches (probably tony included) were interested but had strong hesitations because he was as “tweener” as it gets. Not strong enough for the 4, not mobile or strong enough shooter for the 3. All about development for him as a big project.

https://twitter.com/Kalebb_3/status/1418604474382364682

1 Like

Williford in watching Expressions vs Houston. Alex Karaban. The 2023 big fella Papa Kante is having a good week too, went for a double double last game.

2 Likes

Will be interesting if we actually get involved in this recruitment. He’s UNC’s top target for 2023. Teammates with Gus Yalden

2 Likes

Tuned in just to see Williford walk out LOL

3 Likes

Have you watched him? If so is he a guard or forward lol

He and Yalden play the 4/5 interchangeably. Some perimeter skill but he’s a stretch 4 in college. Can be active on the glass.

2 Likes

Isn’t this the second 5*//Top 50 recruit mentioned today?

no idea

oooh - I like this guy. He’s got my first two initials and same last name.

I hope he doesn’t go to Duke …

3 Likes

I see Kyle Getter in watching Philly Pride vs Louisiana Elite. I think that’s about Philly wing Daniel Skillings. Can’t see TB but I assume he’s over watching Caleb Foster.

7 Likes

Yea my bad. Misread GG as CG and thought that tweet was calling him a combo guard. Then clicked on his profile and saw 6’8 forward and got confused lol

2 Likes

Since Nike is the only free stream, watching team takeover solely to see if Justin Taylor hits a 3. Really rooting for him here; he may have hit one three in a game I missed the stats on but im pretty sure he is close to 1/2 of 30 from three this tourney which is insane. He is scoring a lot inside though and he might be a small ball 4 in a 4 out system. Driving on slower defenders and shooting over smaller defenders in the midpost.

1 Like

Justin Taylor did infact hit a three. Needed that to break out of the mental funk.

Terrance Accenaux is a baller and not sure if he’s on our radar. But he’s probably not leaving the midwest anyways.

1 Like

Nice dunk by Traudt. He had an off game though and his team struggled. Which is good; all the other assistant coaches can report back saying “not worth” while tony takes mental note of things to coach Traudt on.

4 Likes

That’s what the Gonzaga mod said

1 Like

Their mod said what?

That he had a disappointing performance

Good hopefully he sucks the rest of the summer so they don’t offer and Kansas backs off