3rd and final AAU live period

We never want our guys to suck. But I get it

9 Likes

I see Williford in watching Malik Reneau. Suspect Vandross is over in the mob for E1T1 vs Rens. Sensabaugh.

We’re not going to find out much of anything about which games Bennett has been to in Indy. Safe to assume he’s at Traudt’s game right now.

4 Likes

Brice vs Ny Rens stream

Brice Sensabaugh

Box score

Still think it’s silly Brice comes off the bench even though he is their leading scorer

4 Likes

Man we really need to find a way to get both Sensabaugh and Bond. We violently need both of their unique skillsets.

3 Likes

Getter is back watching Philly Pride again. Wing Daniel Skillings

1 Like

Is he the last aau weekend deandre hunter? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

on Brice’s game

9 Likes

Is Philly Pride the same AAU team Hunter was with when he was on the AAU circuit?

FWIW, Sensabaugh just changed his top 7 reveal to a top 8….

? I thought it was gonna be top 5?

1 Like

Oh maybe it was top 5. Regardless, 8 now. Maybe he’ll just put UVA eight different times…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably gonna throw in some of the recent offers.

If it was a top 5, it woulda been Georgia Tech Florida Vanderbilt Stanford UVA and room for one more and he just got like 200 offers.

Also Gus Yalden

3 Likes

Sources tell me Duke Uk and KU will be included. Nah, I think Indiana and Cincinnati based on activity of their staffs today and maybe Miami, a recent offer as well.

On an unrelated note Bill Self now follows Hoozgotnext on Twitter (not really)

3 Likes

Is there any difference in quality between the Nike, UA and Addidas aau circuits? Basically how should I think about the numbers various recruits are putting up. Comparable competition?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRtcM_ts5u-/

22 Likes

Would love to have Terrance “the Show” Arcenaux around to help beat UNC. Wonder if any relation to Harold.

3 Likes

Bennett is at Peach Jam this morning. He and VAndross were just in watching Malik Reneau in the 8am game.

6 Likes

Sensabaugh vs MeanStreets (UNC Jalen Washington and Xavier Cam Craft, also Gonzaga/Michigan target AJ Casey). Still comes of the bench I believe.

Brice

Brice is in the grey without the green…lol they couldnt plan this better?

CTB watching?