AAU weekend thread

yeah Louisville is where a lot of this is going on.

1 Like

thanks dude. friend of mine down there with his son. said is crazy how many teams are there

1 Like

Does anyone know if UVa has checked in with Mitchell yet? Seems like the perfect fit with the current roster and doesn’t impact what the staff wants in the 2022 class.

Just give it time. If Mitchell is open at all, and it sounds like he is, UVA will be involved. Ryan James is getting answers because he’s on the ground where Mitchell’s old AAU team is playing. He’s the go to for all things on the MN prep scene.

8 Likes

Crean is gonna Crean. He made his name off 1 year with Dwade but had left a wreck everywhere he’s been. Not surprising Uga is now a mess

Crean gonna Crean is great. Isnt he the Harbaugh bro in law or is Fresh makin shit up?

1 Like

Where Traudt is fwiw

Yup, married Harbaugh’s sister.

1 Like

half explains it. or maybe 33.3 percent

1 Like

Amazes me how these dudes get big jobs.

3 Likes

Oh damn i think you’re right i forgot about that

Friend of mine used to produce his coaches show up at Marquette and he was a total a$$ to everyone on the crew would curse out cameramen or PAs at the drop of a hat. My boy was not upset when Crean left

1 Like

This is from February. He’s having himself a weekend in Indy. Will get real popular fast if he keeps it up.

3 Likes

Can’t be letting Tom Crean marry your sister. That’s worse than losing to Ohio state 7 times in a row.

19 Likes

And that post just won this thread

2 Likes

You should take a bow for that one.

God bless the coaches who tweet box scores.

Isaac Traudt with 15P (4-9 FG) and 6R

6 Likes

Wonder if UVa will get involved

1 Like
5 Likes
3 Likes