ACC Basketball December

Rumor on UNC board is that Bacot is out today against………of course, the Hokies

2 Likes

Is it the shoulder he was grabbing?

I don’t think Louisville is going to make the tournament this year.

6 Likes

They just have to win out.

4 Likes

Who we taking today Hokies or Heels? VT getting UNC at the perfect time and even though they haven’t looked great I think they win

UNC guards are Jackel and Hyde. Caleb Love and RJ Davis can either win you a national title or bounce you early with poor shot selection. With Bacot out I imagine they are going to force mroe shots.

2 Likes
2 Likes

UNC should be able to score in the paint at will against VT, whether it be via Love/Davis drives or Bacot post ups. But if the Heels start to settle for contested jumpers like they have a tendency to do, VT will definitely have a shot in this game.

I got UNC dominating the boards and winning an ugly one.

Jekyll.

Must get your classic horror characters straight!!!

Don’t wake me up!!

Art Film GIF by hoppip

Is this where I admit that during my AP literature exam in High School I chose to write my essay on King Lear and I mixed up characters so I actually ended up writing about MacBeth even though I was using the names of King Lear characters?

3 Likes

Old tweet but hilarious

2 Likes

UNC is not good and I just realized they don’t have an immediate impact recruit to help lean on.

1 Like

Tech doesn’t impress me. UNC really just isn’t a good team

Good chance Bacot comes back for one more year (COVID year + NIL money)

1 Like

I think Tech has really good offensive sets and movement

Edit. But are screwed if not hitting 3s

3 Likes

Mike Young is a system coach all the way. I loved their ball movement at Wofford (Fletcher McGee).

UNC went RJ Davis, Seth Trimble, Tyler Nickel, Justin McKoy, Leaky Black in that small ball line up. That lineup would finish lower than Vanderbilt in the SEC.

2 Likes

Agreed but they don’t hVe an aluma to go to if the shots aren’t falling. They do have some tough shot makers though. Scary team to play but imo not as good as last year

2 Likes

UNC’s half court offense is so bad.

1 Like

So bad. I love it

1 Like

There’s no downside to UNCheat and VPI not being good.

1 Like