ACC Basketball December

You are both right!

1 Like

Not watching but I see Justin McKoy in the box score

Surprised Well Done GIF by NBC

8 Likes

So Bacot head faked warming up?

5 Likes

All I see from UNC is hero ball on offense and swiss cheese on defense.

4 Likes

Impossible to overstate what Manek meant to that team.

Pete Nance is no Brady Manek

5 Likes
Louisville will win __ games this year
  • 5+
  • Nolan Smith will see the error of his ways, convinces Payne to implement a “system” and the Cards go undefeated afterwards

0 voters

2 Likes
8 Likes

Man that looked bad yesterday. That’s awful.

16 Likes

That is terrible. Hope Fletcher fully recovers and is able to come back and finish out his career.

14 Likes

I would also add, I HATE playing FSU, but love and respect Hamilton. Hate to see him have these years where the wheels just fall off because of injury and NCAA stupidity.

13 Likes

Also impossible to overstate that Hubert Davis is not a good coach.

Which is doubly frustrating - watching a coach make a final four based 90% on talent, while Tony is an elite coach and had to knock on the door so many years.

10 Likes

Careful going out on that limb

1 Like

I feel the same way. Really like Hamilton and have huge respect for him. Always feel bad because that '20 team was Final 4 bound

5 Likes

Damn. This season is snakebit for FSU

5 Likes

Last season was the same for them too!

1 Like

In college you can’t separate coaching from recruiting… both are part of the job and recruiting is more important

sure, outcomes don’t care about that distinction, but it is possible to distinguish. SI did a nice deep dive on this a few years back, teasing out recruiting from player development and success on offense.

https://www.si.com/college/2016/03/15/best-offense-coaches-mike-krzyzewski-roy-williams-john-calipari

5 Likes

Taken from the Allen Iverson mention in the World Cup thread…

Does Caleb Love = Allen Iverson?

• Highly skilled guard who can easily take over a game when everything clicks… however…
  • Thinks he is a point guard, but a better shooting guard
  • Defaults to hero ball when team is down
  • Default to hero ball when on the break
  • Marginal 3-point shooter, but chucks it like he hits 50% (shoots 50% in some games which validates his chucking nature)
2 Likes

More like the current version of Russell Westbrook

1 Like

Has a team ever fallen from number 1 overall to unranked in 2 weeks before? (UNC)

Gotta be an all-time drop

3 Likes