ACC Basketball January

Hoos made 15 of their last 30 three attempts vs Wake and Pitt has made 10/19 in the first half … I wonder if their fans are asking … why does everyone get right from 3 against us???
:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

How many wide open threes can one team concede? My god Wake.

1 Like

Man Wake Forests bigs are terrible offensively and defensively.

1 Like

As I say that now Csm Hildreth missed 3 Freethrows in a row.

2 Likes

Wake has to be kicking themselves. So many missed opportunities.

1 Like

Missing FTs will cost a team but giving up 18 3s is unforgivable.

2 Likes

Wakes inability to end game is going to be leaving them outside the bubble

1 Like

Hildreth missing a front end plus 2 more FTs in a 2 pt loss … could have been a Wake 2 point win

4 Likes

I hope FreakDeac’s mom hasn’t given him the phone back yet.

4 Likes

Louisville’s assist to turnover ratio is 0.53 lol

Man we are so 100% going to give them their first acc win even though all we need to do is put Reece on their 1 guard and we win by 50.

4 Likes

Louisville shot 53% from the field and 50% from the 3 point arc (9 of 18) and still lost. Unbelievable. Massive free throw disparity and 19 turnovers are the cause.

3 Likes

Post will be a problem vs BC on Saturday … dude is ballin … also shooting 44% from 3 land …

i thought we might see Kadin play more and be on him (and we may! more than 3 min at least) but as i rewatched the wake game and saw how comfortable we seemed to let Dunn handle their 7 footer, we may be better off there. let dunn keep him from hitting a few open 3s, and live with it if they want to run their offense through the Post in the post? (where it’s not a given that dunn would get worked over).

They do like to pick and pop a lot with him so that may be a good plan … but we would have to figure out coverages because hedging on those would leave him wide open at the arc…

Relevant

11 Likes

They had to make the whole graph bigger just to fit UL’s sorry numbers.

9 Likes

lol

1 Like

Technicality that Coach K left after the commited?

Nice read on IMac

10 Likes

Whoa, McKneely played at a high school called Poca and their mascot was the Dots? That’s hilarious and awesome!

10 Likes