ACC Basketball November

Justin Taylor with 21 points.

I will say he has shown more confidence in his game than Dunn or McKneely. Not shook at all. But at the same time… it’s Bryant.

Justin Taylor is getting a lot of run because Syracuse is bad. But getting run regardless helps build that confidence/on the court development in crunch time situations. My conclusion is only that Justin Taylor found a good landing spot for him to thrive.

5 Likes

I get it, but I dont see Isaac as being shook or unconfident. Sometimes timid maybe ha

8 Likes

I think Williford hit it on the head perfectly in the last Willy show when he said McKneely sometimes isn’t looking at the basket and just passing back to top of the key.

9 Likes

Yes. Exactly that. He will get there

4 Likes

Am I surmising correctly that the latest JW podcast hasn’t dropped yet?

Link to the video.

5 Likes

Oh man forgot Earl Timberlake Jr was on this Bryant team. Former DC area stud. Just goes to show no matter how athletic you are, need to be able to shoot 3s.

1 Like

Damn Justin Taylor missed 2nd free throw to tie the game. 71-70 Bryant up with 12 seconds left

As competative a kid Justin Taylor is, he’s probably going to remember the two missed free throws of his in the last 90 seconds rather than his offensive outburst this game.

1 Like

Syracuse loses by one on a buzzer beater.

The ACC
stan marsh nostalgia GIF by South Park

12 Likes

Bro the ACC is so trash :sob::sob: We really need to keep racking up good wins in the non-con

6 Likes
2 Likes

Im pretty sure Jared Grasso, the Bryant head coach, is also a UVA law alum. Or is that another mid major coach I am thinking of? There is one who is a UVA law alum and I thought it was the Bryant Coach.

edit: it’s definitely not Grasso. Completely wrong.

For some reason I thought Longwoods coach who made some noise last year. Grasso total nut. Other guy is buttoned up

2 Likes

Yup you’re right. Griff Aldrich, the coach at Longwood, is the one who is a UVA alum. Also the guy who offers literally everyone.

4 Likes

Think About It GIF by Identity

5 Likes

Man Syracuse. I thought last years ACC non conference was terrible. If it wasnt for our 2 wins the ACC would have nothing.

5 Likes

In football, ranked Clemson lost to unranked South Carolina and ranked Louisville fell to unranked Kentucky. Plus UNC has fully imploded.

ACC revenue sports right now:

12 Likes

We call that a Poindexter. A Malachi is also acceptable.

4 Likes
6 Likes