ACC POY at this point

Honestly I’m not sure there is a great choice for this year. There’s no dominate player or team in the conference. More so There’s a lack of consistency in play. I’ve seen everyone of those players and their teams lay at least one egg this season. I know you can’t be on every night but I’d like to see more if I’m going to name you PoY

4 Likes

Any chance Sam gets back in the conversation today with a big game to clinch the ACC regular season crown?

4 Likes

To me- if it were between Jay and Sam, Sam passes the eye test more, but people are saying analytically Jay has a better chance.:person_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Love it. just deliver it to The Florist

2 Likes

Think Sam drops 25 today and clinches it

10 Likes

I’m getting vaccinated. Did Notre Dame beat FSU?

3 Likes

As i said before if Sam comes out with 18 and 10 then i think he gets it. Odd as it may sound i don’t see Jay being in the mix unless he does something really special today.

3 Likes

Yes.

Think the votes are already in

1 Like

No, I’m listening on the Virginia sports app. Dave Kohen(idk) has a vote and hasn’t voted yet

this packer and durham disrespect is uncalled for. they live and breathe acc hoops

Can’t take pack man serious after he said BC was the best team in the ACC in early February

if I remember correctly he was just saying they’re the most consistent team like you know what you’re gonna get each time you see them play. I remember being confused when he first began his point though and initially thought he was saying BC is the best team

It’s Sam’s to lose with the way he’s playing right now a Virginia and Sam’s a lock

6 Likes

He should be!

4 Likes

I agree! I hope the votes aren’t cast yet?

1 Like

:thinking:

7 Likes

Ha I absolutely love Cory and the posters who feel differently need to stay tf out my way

8 Likes

I think he does a decent job calling games - happy to take his commentary over a good many others

1 Like
6 Likes