🏆 ACC Tournament 2024

Ah yes, this is everyone’s favorite current Notre Dame player, A+ work to you, algorithm

5 Likes

Who is headed to quarterfinals games?

Making a day out of it on Thursday. Section 421 for afternoon with my UNC pal and 405 for evening slate with my Cuse pal. Hoping for a Duke-Cuse match up at 7.

Also, on metro now and Miami and ND fans on train. Let’s gooo.

5 Likes

No more discussion of Dave’s pole

12 Likes

Oops

3 Likes

Question before the group: do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

Dave’s poll: which of your own sisters would you rather kiss, the blonde one or the brunette?

3 Likes

It’s too bad Steve Vasturia didn’t play in the 7-year plan / NIL era. Feel like he’d make a million dollars for some blue blood in his 6th and 7th year

1 Like

The freshmen in this GT/ND game are going to be a handful moving forward.

2 Likes

ND closing out with their FTs… seems foreign to me.

2 Likes

GT keeps Miles Kelly, George, and Ndongo and can add a solid front court piece in the portal, and they’ll be a problem next year. Bringing in 2 top 100 recruits too.

2 Likes

Can you imagine if they’d kept Blue Cain committed as well?

Oh yea forgot about him. Man, he would’ve fit like a glove there.

1 Like

George getting pro feelers, right?

Thought that was Miami’s George, not GT’s, but could be mistaken

1 Like

Yeah, I think you’re right. My bad

I’m not sure the Miles Kelly as #1 scoring option has been a great experience for them. His 3P% has been down this season. His 2P% is bad despite decent at-rim percentages because he is extremely un-judicious about his mid-range shot selection. And he has a curiously low free throw rate for a guy who seems to be pretty quick and live with the ball.

2 Likes

Some good young players, and I liked the Stoudamire hire.

Have always thought GT was a sleeping giant, but have made some bad hires since Cremmins. Would be nice if they were good again.

3 Likes

Ngl I’m rooting for Louisville to win the ACCT. this league needs Kenny Payne.

6 Likes

Yeah, they’re going to dominate the A10 in like 5 years if the B12 makes the mistake of not taking them.

Edit - (I agree with you)

This was a great hire, but for comedy, not basketball:

5 Likes

Does Kenny Payne get the Lane Kiffin treatment after they lose this game?