ACCT Final: Duke vs UVA thread (8:30pm Saturday)

Duke opens as a 2 points favorite with an over/under of 123…

6 Likes

In case anyone forgot, here’s what happened the last time we played Dook for the ACC title…

14 Likes

This game is historic. If Uva can win this game it will signify that UVA has officially taken the keys from UNC and Duke and has shifted the balance of power in this league to UVA. It would take at least 20 years for NC teams to overcome that considering that Tony will continue to win. Get er done Hoos … Lets take this league over.

9 Likes

I am excited to see us running the sides and slowing down the pace this time around against Duke. I’m interested in seeing how their young players respond to it. Last two opponents have been completely out of sync on offense as a result.

10 Likes

I am excited.

4 Likes

93952320-1ad2-4017-a989-a0040ae4d3bd_text

16 Likes

You guys know there’s no way the ACC is going to let Duke lose this game, you know that, right?

This will be over before the 10 minute mark in the first half.

12 Likes

Whatever happens tonight, I really think these 3 days are gonna pay dividends in the Dance. I hate the term ‘come together’ and ‘overcome adversity’ in sports but we’ve really done both the past two weeks. Duke is playing great ball and should probably be favored. We’ll have the refs, crowd and media (whatever you do stay away from gameday and prob espn in general until tip) against us. The narrative will be nauseating.

Don’t forget CTB relishes the underdog, Rocky role….

Go Hoos!

10 Likes

Can’t wait for tonight’s game! Gonna get a ticket and drive up from Charlotte!

9 Likes

I see we have a psychic in our midst. The earth is also flat … right?

2 Likes

Rest up gents. Get some breakfast play with your kids mow the lawn whatever you have to do. Because come tonight there is only 1 goal 1 purpose and that’s destroy Duke. It doesn’t matter who trots out on the court who’s wearing the stripes the goal remains the same.

Take this game from the Blue Devils. Take away their joy take away their tittle their hopes. Take everything and leave nothing.

The time of the Hoos is now. The ACC belongs to them.

Rest well and prepare today bececause tonight

300 GIF

28 Likes

A.A.C.

1 Like

Of course not. There are two things you can count on, the ACC fixing this game in favor of Duke and my track record of predictions, which is flawless.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is this the first ACC tournament game where a player is older than the opposing coach?

17 Likes

Got tickets last night, and leaving RVA this afternoon.

Let’s get ACCT #3 of this 10 year run!

7 Likes

Very mature for a mod.

When people tell you who they are, believe them. They’re typical dookies.

2 Likes

Yep, and very few actually went to Duke.

3 Likes

This rivalry has really shifted recently.

4 Likes