Albany Game Thread (Wednesday 12/28. 6pm ACC Network)

Tomorrow

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good reason. Twice ive done this. Iā€™ve lost it

8 Likes

I thought game was today too. I just made a drink and sat down to watch.

7 Likes

Well donā€™t waste that drink

3 Likes

No chance.

5 Likes

Making a tall boy Bud is tricky as we all know

5 Likes

@Hoosthechamp @DurtyNellys I had thought it was today too. Saw this thread yesterday and thought surely @Hooandtrue posted the wrong day :rofl:

3 Likes

Also this is a pretty good preview article I came across earlier.

2 Likes

I dont know who August Free press writer is but always think is great stuff

2 Likes

Chris Graham, he has a little bio at the bottom of the page in his articles. He co-authored Team of Destiny: Inside Virginia Basketballā€™s Run to the 2019 National Championship.

5 Likes

Thank you. Yea I always think he is really good on Virginia stuff that I have seen

2 Likes

Hope this game is a get right game to nailing threes at a higher clip. See the ball go in from deep. That said, I havenā€™t seen a line on this game and Iā€™m sure it will be absurd and will not be touching it. My hope is Chase Coleman enters the game prior to the under four media timeout.

3 Likes

Vegas: UVA -28.5
BartTorvik: UVA -24.5

Idk about KenPom but itā€™s probably close to Vegas

2 Likes

We may when by 40

Maybe weā€™ve been over this, but the last Wahoo ncaa win I saw in person was over Albany in Columbus, OH. In 2007, I think

They have a very Scooby Doo looking mascot, I think.

Edit - just changed it:

4 Likes

Aw, I liked the old Scooby Doo mascot! But I guess I understand why they changed it to something less whimsical.

1 Like

Last call. Free if anyone wants them.

1 Like

https://richmond.com/sports/college/no-13-virginia-looks-to-regain-its-shooting-form-when-it-hosts-albany/article_9a354ac1-1279-5c82-814b-dd6da536c612.html

1 Like

What does success look like tonight?

1 Like

Success is the outcome is decided by halftime, everybody comes out healthy, Chase Coleman enters before the final media timeout.

8 Likes