Albany Game Thread (Wednesday 12/28. 6pm ACC Network)

Not losing.

1 Like

Reece not warming up. He’s sitting.

1 Like
2 Likes

No kadin. I dont think that’s the move. BVP Kadin.

Our small ball lineup isn’t where our potential is.

4 Likes

“Isaac will be a starter by January” - @DFresh11

:white_check_mark:

7 Likes

On one hand. 1 pg line up. On the other hand, who is going to touch the paint and create for others outside kihei? Will be fun to watch. Thank god Albany is horrendous.

I certainly hope that’s strictly precautionary and not due to a set back.

3 Likes

Wonder if this is a small ball deal or a message being sent to Shedrick?

2 Likes

I hope it’s a message. He does need to wake up more but at the same time we are still a better team with Kadin on the floor and Kadin gets put in bad spots because perimeter defense outside Reece has been abysmal at times and he picks up fouls on the helpside.

But also needs to rebound better for his bounce and wingspan.

Pregame on Facebook

I hope it’s a message too. Shedrick has the potential to be the best big to play at UVa since Ralph but seems to lose focus at times. He could be dominant if his mindset is right.

Could also be the head shots Kadin took as well and the staff wants him ready to go Saturday.

2 Likes

So can anyone offer a possible Kadin not starting explanation that isn’t a big concern? Injury and needing a wake up call are both…not good.

This team might not even be a tournament team without a a center.

For those that forget, Kadin was benched one minute into the 2nd half against Miami. Never returned. Came after one possession on each end…he gave up an offensive board, then threw the ball away. Last we saw of him.

6 Likes

I agree, Kadin has to be in there

agree with @DFresh11 . Despite being bad, Rust will make the game close for the first 10 minutes.

3 Likes

I hope it’s a message too. He’s too important

I would imagine the JPJ will be pretty lifeless tonight.

1 Like

Kihei Mckneely Armaan BVP Jayden

who is the go to defender in this line up? Probably wont have to find out this game

Even if it’s a message why the hell does our 4th year, 1,000+ minute, 21 or 22 year old center need a message sent? Not good even if it’s just that.

3 Likes

I’m fine with doing this since it’s Albany. If we weren’t starting Kadin against an ACC team in order to send a message, I’d be a little more worried.

1 Like