Ben Vander Plas Announces for Virginia

He was named after Dick Bennett. Why not Little Dick?

Okay, maybe not.

8 Likes

‘B 3’ ?

For 3 Bennett’s & a B 3 bomber since he will be draining 3’s for us

2 Likes

Nah - McNeely is going to be VP before it’s all said and done!

2 Likes

I don’t understand the pushback against BVP? Is it because it’s a common way to do nicknames for Dutch and Flemish athletes? Otherwise I don’t get why we wouldn’t just use the built in nickname he already went by at Ohio.

5 Likes

Agree, BVP works fine. Initials can be annoying when they are susceptible of multiple interpretations, or if you have to think who it’s referencing, but BVP is pretty clear. Or, if you disagree, just type Ben.

3 Likes

Well if he starts bombing the 3s im calling him the Dutch oven. Good pick @HiltonHeadHoo

11 Likes

As long as we are also okay with the other definition of Dutch Oven:

Dutch oven (urban dictionary)
Farting under the blanket then lifting it up trapping your significant other under the covers

2 Likes

Ben Van Vader

Moonsault onto the Duke water boys from the announcers’ desk.

5 Likes

Hence the double entandre

3 Likes

3 Likes

risqué part makes it perfect hahahahah

Of course I looked it up before going in

I may (mis)use a big word every now and again, but a tilde? Who’s fancy now?

3 Likes

(or an accent mark, true to form, I misused the word tilde)

1 Like

ha. I misuse words so much they become real in my mind. sidenote: thats no tildé hometeam

Edit: hahahhahaah. good onë

4 Likes

Clearly I need a fancy keyboard. Time to call IT

iphone just prėss on the letter and hold down then scroll. Learned it maybe last week

4 Likes

How do you guys think I’ve been doing Miličić this whole time? Just hold the key. Works on laptops too usually.

4 Likes

I thought you were a Russian bot, so I didn’t question the Cyrillic. :joy: (kidding, of course)

6 Likes

Real question is how to type words in italics @MaineWahoo

1 Like

We need to be thinking about creating more of a portmanteau wrapped in a double entendre. :wink:

2 Likes