🎬 Best Lines in Movie History

“And if you screw up just this much, you’ll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!”

Close the thread. I won.

7 Likes

“Are you a Mexican, or a Mexican’t?” - Danny Trejo in Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

5 Likes

IMG_6401

13 Likes

Arnold Schwarzenegger after blowing away Sharon Stone in Total Recall: “Considuh dat a divowce.”

2 Likes

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” It’s also what portal transfers say about NIL.
Quote Jaws GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

7 Likes

comedy central GIF by Workaholics

7 Likes

“Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?”

2 Likes

Still love “You can’t handle the truth!!”

3 Likes

"Fact is, mister, you start screwin’ up this team, I’ll personally hide-strap your ass to a pine rail and send you up the Monon Line

6 Likes

“Ray, when someone asks you if you’re a God, you say yes!”

4 Likes

8 Likes

I’m a bit biased with this one but:

“I don’t want them to gain another yard! You blitz all night! If they cross the line of scrimmage, I’m gonna take every last one of you out. You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans.”

4 Likes

“What we have here is failure to communicate…”

Also, can be found in Civil War by Guns N’ Roses

3 Likes

When The Godfather Fresh is involved with our recruiting:

“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.”

4 Likes

Is this heaven?

2 Likes

“You’re fat, and look as though you should be”

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

1 Like

“We thought about it a long time — ‘Endeavor to persevere,’ And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.”

• Chief Lone Watie

The Outlaw Josie Wales

6 Likes

e43d3a05130f38a06c8dbe017c026216

6 Likes

christmas vacation GIF

7 Likes

“There’s no crying in baseball”

Used it on the altar when we got married. My wife was crying all the down the aisle. I figured they were tears of joy, but we hit 15 years in a few months, and I’m now thinking they were tears about knowing what she’d be putting up with the rest of her life :man_shrugging:

8 Likes