Blake Buchanan announces for UVA

35 Likes

How long until Gonzaga mods hit them with the VT “didn’t have a commitable offer”

4 Likes

All I know is I am pumped. Seems like a great fit.
Let’s goooo! HOOS NEXT

9 Likes
26 Likes

We got a moon in the edit!

12 Likes

Im glad we finally got a commitment but moon edits are so last year. That’s like a double redshirt.

8 Likes

Oh man, I just realized how much of a pain it’s going to be for me to find streams of Idaho high school games this coming season.

6 Likes

We’re still a cycle or two away from getting a pair of Jordans front and center.

But maybe we just skip those and go right to Tony sitting on the hood of a Ferrari.

8 Likes

What TB era player does his game resemble?

2 Likes

None really, maybe a smaller more athletic Tobey

10 Likes

In my mind taller Darion Atkins

1 Like

Tobey was who came to mind for me as well. But yeah, smaller and maybe with quicker foot speed.

Taller Anthony Gill

1 Like

Tobey / Shedrick hoops baby

1 Like

Taller lebron or maybe a shorter Anthony Davis

7 Likes

I don’t remember Tobey as a serious shot-blocker. Is that wrong? That also suggests that I virew Buchanan as, well, not a Diakite or Huff, but at least a credible shot-blocker.

I’m out of town without my usual stuff so I’m unsure how true all that is.

1 Like

Not a Hoo, but whoever mentioned Colin Castleton was spot on, Blake might move a little better though :eyes:

5 Likes

Oh, and this is great, btw. Really excited for this commit. Awesome get and I’m happy CTB got to at least nail down one of those key spots before July live periods.

5 Likes

Apparently there never was much concern about Gonzaga. For whatever reason, he just wasn’t super interested in going there. They had talked to him the night before he posted that Top 2, at which time he may or may not have committed depending on who you wanna believe. So when he posted that the next day it set off a cautious celebration, why I posted that it was 80/20 Hoos that day.

35 Likes

Huh. Funny story.

13 Likes