Blake Buchanan announces for UVA

Good thing 8 is not a valid number in college.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Why?

3 Likes

It’s a great day to be a Hoo!!!

We get to celebrate our Declaration of Independence, written by our school’s founder, Blake Buchanan is our newest Hoo, and now we get to wait for the next MM or Power commitment to drop.

Happy Fourth of July!!

11 Likes

Bullets
Balls
B-Lake
Buffy (the vampire slayer, but K is hanging upside down in his office now so tough to get to him)

I’m pretty bought into Big Potato.

9 Likes

Potato or anything referencing potatoes

1 Like

Of course, nothing says welcome to UVa like “we message board fans have reduced you to your state’s #1 agricultural commodity.” :joy:

8 Likes

Bears
Beets
Battlestar Galactica

6 Likes

Hey, if we ever get a kid from Maine, he better go by The Blueberry Bomber (The Lobsterman would also be acceptable).

Although our number one crop is actually also potatoes, but people not from here don’t realize that. Shh.

2 Likes

Supposedly one of the biggest younger prospects in the country is in Maine, I think

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s Cooper Flagg, who is class of '25 I think. Per this article, he’s already decided to go to Montverde academy, so uh… preemptively going with ‘he gone!’

2 Likes

Cooper Flagg, freshman. His AAU program is staright up named MAINE ha

3 Likes

Nice videos. Do you have a sense for real height? Legit 6’10” or closer to 6’8”? Thanks

Perhaps Big Spud, or Big Stud Spud

1 Like

Makes sense. Need something to go with the lobster.

1 Like

We’ll if we wanted the full nerd treatment, we call him “Shakespeare” or “Hamlet”. “2B or not 2B…”

I will understand if you need to bar me from the forum for that one.

9 Likes

“Ragin’ Russet” ? For those needing a bit of alliteration in their lives!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you can recite the stanza without google you can stay. And I kinda like the full nerd approach

Edit: we had to memorize in English class in HS so still know some. Also can get down with the Jabberwalky.

Thats right your boy was early to the AP English game 1989

7 Likes

And, if he can’t, is he to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes