Blue (Orange) - White Game Gnashing of Teeth

Here ya go.

2 Likes

Is this thread being live streamed?

11 Likes

Yup, for $40. If that’s too rich for you, I will have clips on my IG later.

8 Likes

editors are working on the videos of the posters getting off the bus

3 Likes

Sweet long as LRA is monetizing it and some of these posters are getting some NIL cash

5 Likes

So, mea culpa on the ranting. I really do want to stop whining about the lack of streaming, but then I see what I consider to be peer teams putting out awesome offseason / preseason content, and first, I like to talk about that content, and then my next thought is “why can’t we have this?”. Tell 'em Michael:

time will crawl GIF

4 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You can’t get what you want this aint Burger King

3 Likes

God bless you. And may Kihei always have a permanent spot on the bench in this thread.

Yall wanna stream NJIT practice? I got you for 5 each

8 Likes

Thinking of going to the stream just so I can record everything on my phone and send it to the NC Central coaches out of spite.

7 Likes

Frustrated Austin Powers GIF

2 Likes

10 posts in 18 minutes? Dukes scrimmage thread had 495 posts in 18 minutes.

2 Likes

is this on youtube? or espn cell phone?

1 Like

While the lines build outside of JPJ for the orange/white scrimmage, some LRA hooligans need to go around and convince everyone to either live stream the game or at least hold up their phones like they are the entire time. They can’t stop everyone, and they might get the message.

4 Likes

Even Burger King now charges extra for customizing your burger …

3 Likes

Substantive point: message boards aren’t representative of a broader fan base. We are showing up for the team no matter what.

If you assume the school is responsive to fans (a big assumption), you want a broad base of people causing a fuss. This board is not that. I’m not sure the average fan cares or that we have a big enough group of diehards (think Kentucky) to matter.

6 people tweeting ain’t going to do it.

4 Likes

Damn now yall got me wanting a dang double whopper with cheese

4 Likes

Exactly I have a lot of friends who are UVA fans and in my age range late 30s-mid 40s and I’d say I’m by far the most active on boards out of all of them, and even then I wasn’t active on UVa boards until LRA came around and I work in digital media… Point being, we are an echo chamber here online and I do believe we are banging a drum that sounds far louder than it actually is due to the circumstances of that chamber.

10 Likes

That’s my biggest beef is that the banging drum is only amplifying the crazy voices already in my head.

2 Likes

I think the non stream is less about scouting from opponents and more about not wanting the public to see certain guys being better than certain other guys in direct action against each other.