Blue (Orange) - White Game Gnashing of Teeth

I can’t abide someone who uses “dadgummed” as much as Roy did.

1 Like

You know what might move the needle? $10 stream, all proceeds go to Nigel Johnson fund.

12 Likes

I feel like we could have ended the thread here.

3 Likes

Also walking up and down the JPJ stairs to their seats. Source told me we’ll have someone sitting in the top row so there will be lots of footage.

4 Likes

Oh hey guys, does anyone know if they’re going to stream the blue-white game???

Letting myself out now.

7 Likes

“Don’t Stop Believing!” … was the name of the song on the jukebox when Tony Soprano got whacked.

3 Likes

Has anyone considered that maybe it’s good we don’t stream the scrimmage because it keeps more people from seeing how little effort we put into it as a program? I’ve been to one and loved it (because I love UVA basketball to a slightly worrisome degree) but it had roughly the same energy as high school students doing a talent show for seniors at a nursing home.

4 Likes

I’ve been to a few. There was one that was packed in the lower section baseline to baseline. Want to say it was the 2016-17 season and everyone was hyped about the freshman + Nichols. Whichever year it was it was an afternoon scrimmage before a night football game

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going to be able to attend the blue-white game, so I’ll try to snap a few photos. Would you guys prefer I get a couple shots of JWilly clapping, or should I just stay zoomed in on Kihei the entire time?

8 Likes

I would prefer pictures of PTJ’s lobby and the stairs.

5 Likes

Some gifs of the snack vendors? Need to see what the chips/48 is like this year

2 Likes

Video of them taking bags from people at the entrance. That part is entertaining to first timers like me with a 2 year old a few years ago

3 Likes

That was the only year I went. I think it was a Sunday day after a Saturday afternoon football game. But yeah, very good attendance. Post elite 8 with a monster recruiting class coming in.

1 Like

I know yall are joking about these random JPJ features, but I’m really looking forward to seeing all that. I haven’t been inside JPJ since 2015 (just recently moved back to the area) so I’ll be excited just to walk around and just be there.

Last time I was in JPJ this happened

8 Likes

Dude you said no more Journey psyche outs

4 Likes

Separate Ways with every recruit on the board better?

3 Likes

Wow. Will be a huge welcome back home for you

1 Like

“Losing ground I’m reaching for you” seems to be our recruiting strategy once September hits

1 Like

Is that a song or some new Bieber lyric?

That would be lyrics to separate ways by journey