Boston College Game Thread

I can’t get over how slow footed Woldo is at times

2 Likes

BC switching on screens a ton defensively. Their lack of a big man and generally sizable guards makes it possible. Switching essentially negates the value of the screen, and unfortunately there’s not enough talent on the floor to attack the switches accordingly.

Threes over our heads

There we go

1 Like

They’re going all Purdue on us

1 Like

Except with no crowd whatsoever

1 Like

Mamadi’s killing us out there. Total no show so far.

4 Likes

Can’t be but so aggressive with 2 fouls

Playing at BC is the most painful thing every year

Another brutal little offensive stretch without Kihei

2 Likes

BC also not respecting back side shooter AT ALL. Crashing backside defender to the entire other side of the paint on side ball screens to allow for the extreme hedging to not be attacked by the roll to the rim. Rlly admire BC’s defensive scheme rn

Morsell seems sorta… broken right now for lack of a better term

Heath is a dangerous streaky scorer. Might shoot them out of the game in the 2nd half but right now he believes he can get whatever he wants vs Kihei.

He needs to take the ball to the basket.

Not really Casey’s game. I’m sure people will make jokes at this right now, but Casey’s basically a 3 and D guy. Can take advantage of mismatches a little but his version of creating is own is still for jumpers.

2 Likes

We pulling this out guys? Think it depends on if Mamadi and Kihei have their heads on right this half

I think we’ll settle in second half with a regular line up. Foul trouble from the first minute made that half… weird. Doesn’t excuse the lack of hustle on quite a few plays, but I trust our coaches address that immediately at the half.

We win by 10 and I havent watched one second. just watching you guys comment and thank you

1 Like

I was really hoping Casey could use his strength to get to the rim and draw fouls

1 Like

Oh yeah they’ll win.

1 Like