Boston College Game Thread

Mamadi has got to step up. Lately he has not been himself and hasn’t played well. His shot has improved this year but he doesn’t finish a lot of shots guys his size should. He is not a back to the basket guy but seems to also struggle creating a shot. The one he made in the first half was a fade away from the FT line, then he gets 2 quick fouls and has his pocket picked. Not what you expect from a senior with NBA aspirations.

2 Likes

To your point…

Woof thought we would come out strong

Maybe he would be a good pick and roll guy.

1 Like

Was that Mamdis 4th?

Yep we’re not. Guys heads aren’t there, at all. Was worried something like this was coming, honestly didn’t think it would be tonight though

3rd I believe

1 Like

I don’t think we have a single guy that can hit a contested shot.

Playing big now. Just trying to get the best offensive players on the court.

2 Likes

First time in a long time Bennett decided to disregard foul trouble and just put his guys on the court. Also, phenomenal two reps from kody. And Kihei just got mobbed in transition like :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

That’s some ty Jerome bs right there from kody

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing:Whoah now!!! I’ll take it though.

1 Like

Need to get over the hump here

1 Like

Okay the last one from Kody was nice. Ty would be okay being associated with that lol

3 Likes

Mamadi is having a rough day. He must have taken 5 or 6 dribbles on the most recent turnover. I don’t know what he could be thinking there. Then that 4th foul on Jay I think was created by Mamadi helping when it wasn’t needed.

AND 1

gotta say that reminded me of kg a little bit. Always seems out of control when driving. And now that I say that seems that kody fell funny, was limping up the court

Yeah he’s definitely hurting right now

Looks like a shoe issue, maybe

1 Like

He fixed that, thought he was still limping, hopefully just tweaked it a lil and walked it off

1 Like