Boston College Game Thread

As soon as I ripped on Mamadi, he’s stepped it up. Ran the court for the and-1 finish, coming out pressuring the ball being disruptive. Now make these FTs.

1 Like

Ulcers . . . they are going to give me ulcers

excuse me, bleeding ulcers

1 Like

Grabbed to the ground and it’s his foul

1 Like

I’m sorry what!!! Where are these fouls coming from

We gotta get something here and get this win!

One team misses , one team hits. Got a shot here

Wow, nice 3, should be at the line rn with a technical from them BEING ON THE RIM, but no, we get to lose to BC

Time for the timely oob play from CTB

Gifts from the refs to make sure the upset happens, good job winning with your 56 points BC, your team is still crashing and burning every year

That play design speaks volumes about where this team is offensively. I’m not even questioning it either. It’s just, where are you gonna go? lol Mamadi curling for a three. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ok was this the one off or was VT?

We tried fouling but they wouldn’t call fouls or the BC players going on the rim, we tried but can’t do anything about refball

Pls tell me we are not losing this game and Braxton

Neither. Just inconsistent

Tough loss. BC played good though.

The thing is they didn’t play THAT bad. 10 turnovers, BC only had a few 2nd chances. Defense was okay, BC just hit some tough shots. It’s just that what we have to work with offensively is not good. We can’t survive a down game from Mamadi and shoot horribly from 3.

2 Likes

It’s only a statement win for BC till they crash and burn like normal, maybe this is different who knows?

If Key reinjured his wrist pack it in

…I turned off the game for the last 5 seconds…Didnt see that Key went down?! Really hoping he is alright…

2 Likes

I only saw the very end. It takes us so long to get into offense when we need to go fast. Much more than in the past

2 Likes