BR Posters

I’m about to do a little self-promoting, so if you don’t care feel free to just ignore this, but I’d appreciate it if you read it.

@mgzh and I just finished up the poster for her TV room that we’ve been working on over the past few weeks. She was great to work with, and we’re both very pleased with the finished product. I just wanted to say that if anyone wants any design work done physically or digitally hit me up. Any sport, too! I’m looking to do more work and make some great relationships with all this extra time. Like I said, if you need any type of design work done at all, I’m your guy! Just send me a direct message, and we can work something out. This site is great because of the people that are on it, and I’m looking to meet/get to know some people more. Here’s some of the work I’ve done, but I’m open to doing whatever. Also, here’s what @mgzh and I created. I’m printing and shipping soon. Again, it was great to work with her, and I hope to work with you too.

17 Likes

Oh man that is badass i may hit you up for something

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Hit me up anytime you want! We can make something similar or totally different. Up to you!

1 Like

@Benrekosh you are gifted haha

1 Like

I highly recommend the experience of developing your own custom UVA artwork with Ben’s guidance and talent. I really enjoyed working with Ben. I told him what I had in mind — I wanted to adapt something he had already made so that it would include my five favorite Bennett era players. He pulled together a first draft and we went back and forth a few times tweaking it until we were both happy with the result. Ben made the whole process quite easy.

5 Likes

Thank you @KyleTheGuy! It was great to work with you and thanks @mgzh

I’m the Commander of an Air Force Reserve unit and would be interested to see if you could develop a design for a new unit coin? The unit designation had changed and the coverage area has changed as well… so a new coin is needed. I’ve uploaded what our old coin looks like. Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

I’ll hit you up this week for sure

2 Likes

Hit me up and we can work something out!

1 Like

How do we order one?

1 Like

Sent me a direct message, and we can work something out!

2 Likes

great work! show us the final when u get it on ur wall @mgzh

4 Likes

Count on it!

1 Like

Big Ben did some work for me of my oldest sons who are soccer players. Fly shit here. Highly recommend

9 Likes

Nice. What do you plan to do with them?

Thank you man!

sell em? ha. nah just give them to my boys is all

5 Likes

Good stuff @Benrekosh! I just hit you with a follow the other day on your IG page.

3 Likes

I think Ben is sending me posters … Ben? hahah

1 Like

Thank you @HooDat
@DFresh11 your stuff should be coming in the mail any day now

1 Like