BR Posters

all good B. was kidding

2 Likes

@BDragon and I just finished up our project we’ve been working on! This one took a good amount of time just because it has 11 players and CTB in it, but I love how it came out. I ordered him a 16x20 print to put up, and I think it’ll look great. Again, hit me up if you ever want anything made!
Also, here’s a Brogdon design that I made yesterday that I really like… enjoy!

15 Likes

Love it! Wahoowa.

1 Like

You the man @Benrekosh. That’s gonna look fly i my office

3 Likes

It’s almost as great as the one he made for me. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Ha. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Hey everyone. I’ve been spending my a lot of my time making designs, and the bracket @brogdonfanpage and I did inspired me to start a series of players from the Tony Bennet era who have gone on to do great things at the pro level. So far I’ve done Brogdon, Justin Anderson, Anthony Gill, and Devon Hall. The list of upcoming features includes Isaiah Wilkins, Mike Scott, Joe Harris, Mike Tobey, and Jack Salt. Just wanted to say that if you have any favorite players or suggestions feel free to let me know. If you wanna see what I’ve done so far feel free to check it out here.

6 Likes

As requested by the man himself, a piece of wahoo great aka @DFresh11

10 Likes

Big B is the best. thanks my man

3 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

Ohhh that’s beautiful Ben. Great work!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

@DFresh11 pulling his best Gary Payton calling out those plays.

3 Likes

ha. good call @BDragon

4 Likes

Haven’t done a post like this, but I’ve seen quite a few new names on here so I’ll say something again.
If you want any graphic design work done, I’m your guy. I’ve made custom posters for people on here before, and we’ve all been very happy with the deal.
As I said before, I’m always looking to meet new people and build relationships. If you want any design work done, please hit me up. We can make something digitally, and possibly print it too.
If you want to check out some of my stuff work click here to check it out or send me a message.
Let’s make a deal and create something awesome!

3 Likes

I’m about to do a little self promoting, so if you don’t care skip over this, but I’d appreciate it if you read it.

I’m a young graphic designer who’s a big wahoo fan. I’ve done work for/with LRA including a few custom posters for a few of the great people on this forum, who were very happy with the result (@DFresh11, @mgzh and @BDragon). With that being said, if you want your own uva poster for your house, man cave, or whatever it please send me a message or reply to this. If you want to check out my work click here to view my Instagram.
If you have any questions please let me know. As always, GO HOOS!

6 Likes

Fully endorse Big B and his results.

2 Likes

Much appreciated my man

1 Like

No doubt I do too. Love my custom poster.

1 Like

Thank you. Glad you like it

1 Like