Braxton Wrist injured?

No inside info here, but he looked to be in some pain at the end of the game. Kept holding it. He also refused to come out and told coaches he is fine…

How do we look if Braxton is out for an extended period of time?

3 Likes

Short term (month or less) we’d fine fine. Probably drop UNc and Purdue but handle the rest ok. If it’s longer than that we’ve got a problem. He’s the most versatile piece of the defense and he’s offense was coming along

2 Likes

Key is an integral part of this team on both sides of the ball. So any game he is not playing changes the dynamic of this team. On the bright side it means McKoy will absolutely get more minutes and his development will be a plus later in conference play and beyond.

2 Likes

You guys know much about Mccoy? From the little I have seen I like him a lot. Looks very comfortable on the floor etc…

2 Likes

McKoy even

2 Likes

Take a page out of izzo’s handbook and have a player out and allow the younger guys to get some minutes…

2 Likes

I didn’t notice anything, but I guess we’ll just have to see tomorrow!

1 Like

So multiple reports out there that Braxton had wrist surgery Monday. At least one indicates that he could be back for the Purdue game. Kody expected to remain out today as well.

2 Likes

it seemed to he a non-shooting hand…but he needs both to rebound like he does…here’s to a speedy recovery for both!

5 Likes