🤖 ChatGPT & AI Discussion

I’ve always been a fan of the Expeditionary Force series… but that is more Sci Fi space opera… however the AI Skippy is definitely an @sshole.

…ooo… or Dungeon Crawler Carl… where the AI has a foot fetish. Haha!

So i like AI comedy… sue me.

2 Likes

All Murderbot really wants to do it watch soap operas and be left alone. But (spoiler) no one ever leaves it alone. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice… the first 4 books are part of the free Audible library… I just downloaded them for future listening.

2 Likes

Murderbot Diaries are so good.

2 Likes

While we’re on the topic of sci fi featuring AI, has everyone seen Ex Machina? Actually one of my favorite sci fi movies of all time.

3 Likes

GOAT film
Oscar Isaac Dancing GIF

3 Likes

A lot of AI art taking over the college/nba basketball twitter scene

https://twitter.com/HoopsInsight/status/1741920689190256818

Soooo… Discourse (the platform LRA is set up on) has an underlying AI bot that can be turned on that they released for free in October…

  • Turn it on?
  • Keep it off?
0 voters

What does it do? (I voted yes regardless because I want the chaos of it)

2 Likes

No thanks

How likely is this AI to replace me?

4 Likes

it already has

10 Likes

The AI had already replaced me and I feel great! Never been better! Everyone should embrace AI!

2 Likes

No way AI could just generate random college players that would be intriguing in the portal, right?

3 Likes

I kinda assumed that TransferTapes YouTube account was AI-powered in some way. Just cutting together some Synergy clips once a guy hits the portal.

2 Likes

This sounds just like @Hooandtrue… it’s uncanny!

5 Likes

The Office Nbc GIF

1 Like

Too reserved. HooandtrueGPT would be like “UVA should look to bring in 4 players at a minimum and look for players who will help us get rid of Blocker-Mover to transition to an All-DHO offense. Also, death to the Hard Hedge!”

4 Likes

I think ChatGPT is TrillyDonovan as well… :eyes:

1 Like

fit their defensive-oriented system: wrong (Jordan Minor)
have good shooting abilities: wrong (Dante Rohde)

do better chapter gpt.

3 Likes