Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread

Justice Williams is not a top 25 player. He is good but having Duran on your team, helps out alot. I know im talking tu much and I dont want tu clog up the board. Thanks

Thanks Tu. I try to follow recruiting but I have no idea about most of the players, so keep on posting as it is supposed to be about '22 recruits. Donā€™t worry about clogging it up.

1 Like

Hey Tu. They have Amen Thompson on the board at #44. He moved up 69 spots from the previous rankings.

Thanks as always for the evals. Great to have eyes on the ground.

6 Likes

One last thing. I pray TB offer Chris Bunch. He definitely want one. Its a tragedy where they have him ranked. So lets snatch him up because Im pretty positive he will be ranked higher next yr at this time. Instate schools know what Chris can do.

6 Likes

His early offers (FSU, Syracuse, etc.) make me believe his much better than his rankings. I think the lack of a summer and his skinny frame are currently holding him up in terms of recruiting exposure. But I am very much a fan.

Post more Simbaud! Over the years, no one I have respected more.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, htraylor. Believe me, I would post more if I had anything worth posting!

6 Likes

Someoneā€™s getting on the board early. Lewis is a PG from Bishop Oā€™Connell. UVA reached out a few weeks ago when he had a big game vs Takeover. Maryland & Georgetown offers.

https://twitter.com/iampaullewis_/status/1308550954267049987

4 Likes

Hell yeah!

I assume not us?

Looks like MD

I donā€™t think weā€™ve offered any ā€˜22ā€™s so would be very unlikely.

I would be completely surprised if Paul doesnā€™t pick Maryland. I thought he was going tu commit in August. He has no interest with UVA at this moment. I can confidently say this.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/knowledge_hoops/status/1308809478268215301

1 Like

Graham Worland

What do you like about Graham Worlandā€¦

There was a little recruiting talk on this weekā€™s JWilly Show, relevant here if you missed it. Starting around 1hr 5min in. Entire episode is worth a listen of course.

3 Likes

He is a 6ā€™6 combo guard and in my opinion very underrated. His game remind me of Courtney Alexander. He havent heard from UVA but he said it would be a honor tu get an offer. I wont go any further up here.

3 Likes

@TUGARD I hope he treats women better than Courtney.

Courtney is my man. His son just finished his college career from that relationship.

2 Likes