Coach Mox recruiting domination

No matter how successful or unsuccessful on the court she will turn out to be, I guarantee you that she won’t be showing up at games (in her sport or any other sport, cheering on a “relative” or non-relative) on rivals’ campus sites wearing the clothes of the other team. Ever. (I’ll grant an exception for her old Hofstra jersey - did USC fans get upset for Dawn wearing her old college jersey?).

7 Likes

Whispers of more good news coming. Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

If she lands one of the local kids i may buy season tickets even if i cant go to a game.

9 Likes

Rose has been working on an article about STAB’s girls team (lost in the state finals). Its been basically done for a while but she wants to include a quote or two from Mo, about the season and recruiting, and she just cannot get Mo to talk to her. Coach Mox formally re-offered Mo last week, so we’re hopeful a relationship has been built there.

10 Likes

Now that’s the insider info I come here for Rose once again all over it and showing those journalistic chops. Hoping Mo, and Mox can connect and establish a relationship quickly.

4 Likes

Looks like the rumors were true. Coach Mox strikes gold again inking 4-star transfer Alexia Smith. She spent 2 years at Minnesota. She came off the bench mostly her first 2 seasons up north averaging just shy of 5 a game as a PG.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc36Rl4r_06/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

8 Likes

She’s killing it. Makes me think she’s got a vision for the program that she’s able to successfully convey and evangelize. What a start.

6 Likes

https://www.si.com/college/virginia/all-sports/minnesota-guard-alexia-smith-transfers-to-uva-womens-basketball

4 Likes

Feels like Coach Mox has already done more for the Women’s team in 5.5 weeks as head coach than Coach Thompson did in her whole time here.

10 Likes

She’s not too far behind on ACC wins, either.

32 Likes

Awwww burn
fail johnny knoxville GIF by Action Point

3 Likes

That’s a gif I’m going to need to use more often.

1 Like
19 Likes
18 Likes

That certainly can’t hurt recruiting.

7 Likes

In case anyone wants to call Coach Mox by her full name… in the VAF magazine this month…

7 Likes

HAY-MILE-TONE is the last name, I believe

6 Likes

This just shows your accent… I’d write it Ham-il-ton… thoughts? :joy:

2 Likes

To-MAY-toh / To-MAH-toh. :wink:

3 Likes