Dante Harris is a Hoo

As far as his shooting goes, it gives me hope that he was a 90% FT shooter last year. Usually if you’re that good from the line you can become a decent 3pt shooter

1 Like

It was for 20-21, which he played

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Yeah, if you are 3rd/4th year point guard, college years are an important part of your earning potential. You need to go to a place to that you can make money because you’re likely looking at a career overseas.

1 Like

Dude gets lots of steals too. Great steal % last year.

4 Likes

I hope he likes the sound of clapping.

2 Likes

I think he’s gonna do just fine here

12 Likes

Ok I’m convinced. Title window for foreseeable future confirmed.

1 Like

So he enrolls for 2nd semester. Begins practicing and learning the pack line. Works on his shot with some of the best. Works with Mike Curtis. WANTS to be coached by TB. Two years of game experience in power conference. Loved reading about his character and faith. If Reece goes to the NBA, we will be glad young Mr. Harris came now.

18 Likes

I thought it was for 2019-20 when the season got shut down during conference tournaments and for the NCAAT? No?

1 Like

Nope - it was for the odd covid / no crowd season.

2 Likes

Tony gets the absolute benefit of the doubt with transfers as far as I’m concerned. I’m happy

12 Likes

If he improves our hairpom metrics I’m all for it

1 Like

If ya’ll think Reece is gone after this year, you’re delusional and so is he. There is no way he’s ready for the NBA. He is a plus defender, but a minus offensive threat at this point. He’s not shown himself to be a plus athlete, which he’d have to be to be taken as a flyer in the draft.

Love the dude, but he definitely needs to show more on the offensive end especially.

4 Likes

Not shown himself to be a plus athlete? What are you on my guy?

14 Likes

Are NBA executives and scouts delusional? He’s a projected 1st round pick. We’re not just pulling this out of our asses.

5 Likes

Yeah bad take. He’s getting first round grades right now.

He should leave after this year.

4 Likes

You must be new ‘round here. Lol

1 Like

If he continues to be slowed down by hammy for large portions of this year, there could be a silver lining of his return in 23-24. Playing in a limited fashion isn’t ideal for his draft stock.

12 Likes

NBA scouts are pretty smart but not as smart as me. They’re wrong about 50% of the time but I am 100% of the time. Their track record is no match for mine.

1 Like