Dragon's 2021 College Football Picks Week 10

I kept thinking in the 4th both those teams boat raced us… how?

1 Like

Could someone tell me what happened in the Wake- UNC game. When I left they had a decent lead and were playing good

1 Like

I hate UNC

1 Like

Wak clamped up on offense and UNC found their offense again. The wake play calling was awful.

1 Like

I’m so glad I went for a hike instead of watching Wake implode

3 Likes

UNC rises from the grave to torch Wake’s playoff hopes.

Great.

2 Likes

Am I the only one that dislikes Wake and not UNC?

I guess Wake has never been relevant enough in my time as a fan for me to ever develop any animosity. I kind of see them as the runt of the UNC-Duke-NCST-Wake litter. When I was at UVA they did have like Aminu in basketball and were still slightly interesting, but they fell off fast, and in football they weren’t anything special. UNC though gets so much ridiculous hype all the time it’s much easier for me to pull against them.

2 Likes

Oh i hate wake as a school. But i kinda liked watching their run in football jist because it was so unrealistic. UNC is full of a bunch of Bombay drinking assclowns.

1 Like

That’s a great description of them. It’s also crazy that 2 of the greatest players of all time Duncan and Paul went through there and they habe nothing outside of 1 maybs 2 acc titles to show for it. They are definitely thw afterthought of Carolina athletics

2 Likes

We had big battles in hoop my day and I didnt like them at all. Except for dude named Matty Blucas who became an actor. And in football we probly didnt even scout them for the game it was so easy

2 Likes

Agree on 8-0 which I had no clue. F em all though

1 Like

Oh, Wake has never been on my shit list. I live pretty close to Winston Salem and have watched many UVA games there. Usually for a football game we could get tickets for practically nothing. I would have loved for Wake to have went undefeated. It’s hurts a lot for UNC to be the one that beat them.

1 Like

That’s where I went on one of my honeymoons,lol

To Wake Forrest?

2 Likes

Welp Sparty gonna Sparty

2 Likes

Arkansas miss st bout to give us a classic finish

Yes Fresh. My favorite honeymoon was that one My new bride and I went to the Wake- UVA football game. I had a great time,lol

4 Likes

That was the first stop on our honeymoon although we spent that first night in Winston. I couldn’t walk after the ballgame

1 Like

Boom. thats great

Could do whole pod on “Freshs honeymoons”

3 Likes